Home Buying in Ellenwood>Question Details

Jonathan234, Home Buyer in Ellenwood, GA

looking for an experienced real estate agent

Asked by Jonathan234, Ellenwood, GA Tue Nov 22, 2011

I've been preapproved already and have a loan officer im currently working with. I've found a home im defintley interested in and would like to get going before someone beats me to it. I need someone who is able and has time to take on another client thanks!

Answers

10
Lots of good agents have responded but I am also interested in working with you. Check out the home buying tips on my website below.
Sally English and The English Team
Hi Jonathan,

I am available anytime. Feel free to contact me

Adam Morrison
404-981-7249
adamhanm@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://atlhomes.net
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 27, 2011
Hi Jonathan! I'm sure you have more responses than you can handle, but I figured I would put my words in too. I would love to help. Let's make an offer and get it rolling.

Gold Rush Realty
"Go For the Gold"
Juayita B. Edd
Owner / Broker, Realtor
678-765-7345 office
678-472-5011 cell
juayita@goldrushrealtyteam.com
I'm too old to become an astronaut so I'll just stick with being an appraiser and broker as I have for that past 20+ years. As Lee said, if you know what you're doing offers can be written right from the desk top. Tie up the property with speed then take your time during due diligence.

Boom Boom....

Hank
http://www.georgiamls.com/agentsite/featuredproperties.cfm?S… I AM AVAILABLE. CALL ME EMAIL ME OR TXT I WOULD LOVE TO ASSIST YOU.
Jonathan234,

I just read over your other recent question about credit and lending - based on that question and this question you seem like a man on a mission! Since you are now pre-approved, and since you are ready to buy one particular house, then don't let the sun go down today without making an offer.

This week could be a difficult week for getting decisions out of some sellers, so if time is always "of the essence" then this week could have it's share of non-essential hurry up and wait time. Therefore, get your offer in ASAP.

I could do it for you today if I were your broker . I don't even need to see the house.

I'm sitting at my office in downtown Decatur - in the past half hour, in between getting agreement to list a new property in eastern Atlanta, negotiating a lease for my listing client in Piedmont Heights, following up on a warranty issue for one of my clients who bought back in April, and making 4 phone calls, I took the time to answer this question.

I answered it because it is unlikely that you'll call me and choose me to be your buyer's agent, but it is more likely that someone else will be reading this and say..."if I were Jonathan234, I would have called Lee yesterday..."
Jonathan,

This is James. Did you use my Lender? I sure would like to work with you on the rest of your home buying transaction. Let me know how I can help. I am a full time Realtor 24/7. I am here to help.

James
770-597-4070
Hi Jonathon,

Have any of your friends or family recently purchased a home? You can always ask them to recommend an agent that they used and had success with.

Another idea would be to do a search in Google for real estate professionals in your area.

Good luck with purchasing your new home!
It sounds like you have already started in the proper direction, Jonathan. Growing up on the south side of town and having been there in the past two weeks might give us a head start in preparing a winning offer. Please email, text or call if you need more information. Good Luck!

Michael Hammond
SellsRealty@gmail.com
404-538-5499

http://www.georgiamls.com/agentsite/index.cfm?SiteID=HAMMONDJOHNM

http://www.chapmanhallprofessionals.com
I'm available... What else are you looking for in an agent?