babartur2, Home Buyer in Union, NJ

looking for an appraisal from a real estate agent

Asked by babartur2, Union, NJ Wed Jan 2, 2013

Hi I found a townhouse complex in which i want to live, the complex has a few properties on sale and i would like to buy one, i do not have a real estate agent but would like to get a real estate agent's appraisel of the value of the property, i do not want a real estate agent, I would obv pay for it, thanks please let me know if you are interested. The property is in UNION NJ. Thanks again.

Answers

9
Kenneth Verbeyst’s answer
Babur,
agents do not do appraisals, these must be done by appraisers. You would pay an appraiser for this service. If you have a mortgage person they could give you a list of appraisers handling that area. As mentioned listed properties will already compensate an agent to represent you (or not at which time listing agent may collect entire fee). If a property you are considering is currently not listed for sale I suggest you speak with potential seller about sharing cost of independant appraisal to establish a fair sale price. Why would you not want a real estate agent for a listed property? There is no benefit to seller nor expense to you if the home is listed.
Your Looking for a Broker Current Market Analysis.

Our office does not charge for this.

This should be free.

Call me office if you need assistance -908-688-2828
I commend you for understanding the benefits of looking at comparable sales before making an offer. There are many more benefits a Realtor can help you with in the home buying process.

Other areas a Realtor can help you with.
Negotiation of price, and inspection issues
Certificate of occupancy and apraisal issues
recommendation of mortgage, inspectors, attorneys and other trades.
knowledge of the local area.
show you other options
unemotional advice
and many other experiences.

Why would you decline free service?
I specialize in property evaluations, and I'd be happy to help you determine the fair value of any property you are interested in making an offer on. Like other Realtors, I do not charge for this service. Call, text, or email me if you are interested.

Brian Diehl
973-521-1061 (mobile)
Brian.Diehl@PrudentialNewJersey.com
Web Reference: http://www.DiehlHomes.com
Boy, you really know how to sweet talk us Realtors.
We do not charge for a CMA, so the incentive is that there is a Client waiting somewhere.

Good luck and may God bless
Finding a LOCAL agent with knowledge of the local real estate market will help you immensely.
A Realtor that would represent your interests in the home buying process is an invaluable asset, and it does not cost you a thing. The seller pays the commission. Find yourself a Realtor and allow him to give you his opinion of value using a CMA. By the time you are done using the Realtor, you will be thinking "why would I have ever wanted to do this on my own ?".
Call a Realtor today. It's what we do.
First of all sellers pay commission so it costs you nothing to have an agent represent you. Second agents do not do " appraisals", we do market analyses to determine fair market value. Third if the property you like is listed with an agency the sellers already have someone representing them, why wouldn't you want someone advocating on your behalf and walking you through a fairly involved process? Lastly, you cannot pay any agent directly for their help even if its just a market analysis. All agents can only be paid through their brokerage . Get yourself a local agent to represent your interests.
Hi babartur2, is the townhouse you want to buy listed with an agent?
If so, it won't cost you anything to have your own Realtor. And as your
Buyer's Representative, I can evaluate the property for you.
Who is negotiating your best deal and explaining all the
procedures and making sure your interests are represented?
I am an Accredited Buyer's Representative, Certified Residential
Specialist, and a Broker-Associate. I have been listing and selling
in Union for over 21 years and I have lived in town for 24 years.
I am a Full Time Realtor Professional.

Sell-abrating 21 Years with Century21 Real Estate!

Barry Goldman, CRS, ABR, GRI
Broker-Associate
Certified Residential Specialist
Century21 Picciuto Realty
1915 Morris Ave
Union, NJ 07083
cell 201-207-9307
office 908-688-3311
fax 908-688-9212
web: http://www.BarryGoldmanRE.com
Hello, I would certainly be able to assist you. If you want to call me directly at 917-312-8446, we can discuss more.

Thank You,
James Clark