Home Buying in Downey>Question Details

Rosie, Home Buyer in Downey, CA

looking for an affortable house in south california

Asked by Rosie, Downey, CA Thu Mar 19, 2009

Hi I'm looking for a house around $250,000 in south california, can you tell me a good family oriented neiborhood? I'm moved from another 3 months ago state and I don't known the neiborhoods

Answers

4
If you are in Downey I will tell you that it is a great city. Also I will reccomend the following: bellflower, lakewood, norwalk, paramount, pico rivera! Good Luck!
Web Reference: http://bennychavez.com
Hello Rosie. There are a few good areas close to where you are now, including Downey. There is South Gate, Bellflower, Lakewood, Long Beach, Whittier any of these areas would be good and there are some good deals coming on the market. Please give me a call or e-mail me and I can help you take a look at some of these areas before you make a final decision.

Good Luck

Dyanna
Hi Rosie,

As Charita mentioned, is it important for you to be close to your job, do you have school age children and is the school an important factor for you. You might benefit to sit down with an agent and go over your wants and needs in the search for your new home. It would be my pleasure to offer any assistance to you during your process in finding your new home.

Best of luck.

Lou McNamee
Coldwell Banker
562-879-9677
Web Reference: http://www.loubandb.com
Hi Rosie,

Do you want to be close to your work or school for your children? Anywhere in Southern CA is a nice, family oriented neighborhood.

Charita King
Century 21 My Real Estate Co.
562-276-8681