Home Buying in Little Rock>Question Details

Dpcrawford70, Home Buyer in Little Rock, AR

looking for 5-10 acres with 4 bedroom 3.5 bath 750k-1mil range

Asked by Dpcrawford70, Little Rock, AR Fri Dec 7, 2012

Answers

7
I work directly with home sellers, builders, and investors. I find properties that have not hit the market yet and may have some helpful information for you.

If you would like to work more with me please give me a call or text at 501-398-4663. If you prefer email try Jessica.Johnston@Crye-Leike.com I work for Crye-Leike Maumelle

http://www.BuyHomeArkansasRealtor.com

I have 58 lots available and 2 brand new patio homes for sale currently.
http://www.wanderingridgesherwoodarkansashomes.com/

Buy,Sell,Rent,Invest are my specialties. *Kitchen designer- granite and marble specialist
If you are not already working with a realtor, I would love to assist you in purchasing the perfect home in Little Rock. I am an experienced broker. Please call me at 501-786-3652 or e-mail me at Linda.Sanders@crye-leike.com.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
First, let me advise you as a buyer that it is best if you find a Realtor that you trust and feel comfortable. Then begin working with that Realtor only in trying to find a property. Depending on the location that you are searching, I am sure I coulld assist you in finding a property that meets your needs. There are properties available in West Little Rock, Bryant, North Little Rock. I just need more details to see if any match what you are looking for in a home and land.. I can be reached at 501-831-5487 or patti.bennett@crye-leike.com I look forward to hearing from you and assisting you in finding just the right property. Patti
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Dpcrawford,

Looking in West Little Rock and West Pulaski County only, there are currently 7 properties matching your criteria. I would be glad to assist you further, so please contact me and we can look in to the details of each property and schedule a viewing time as well, or adjust the search parameters as needed to include other areas around Little Rock. 501-580-9151, or scottadeaton@sbcglobal.net. I also know of a property within a gated community in West Pulaski County with 10 acres that the sellers are willing to sell. It is a beautiful Colonial Style home with large columns and front porch.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
Also a good friend of mine has his custom built home for sale in Chenal Downs gated community asking 1.3 million with 7,000 sqft, 4 bdrm, 5.01 acres, with a fabulous designer pool if you think that sound interesting. He's a builder & put in all the extras
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
I'd be more than glad to assist you in finding a perfect place but if you'd like to do some quality searching on your own... If you have a smartphone, you can send a text message NETWORK to the telephone# 87778 & get my Free phone app that will search by parameters you enter of by your GPS location. Otherwise I'd be glad to email you all the homes that fit that criteria. I've been a Broker in LR for 40 years
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
There are some really good option available. How close in to Little Rock do you want to be?
501-247-7903
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012