Queencrab3, Home Buyer in Virginia Beach, VA

looking for a small home on the waterfront in either Cheasapeake Bay or Lynhaven Pier area in va beach

Asked by Queencrab3, Virginia Beach, VA Mon Jul 9, 2012

I live in Chesterfield, Va and would love a place to visit weekly and still live in my home in Chesterfield. I love to fish and that is what I want the home for, to be able to reach the water when I want to. Also, I need it to be Owner Financed

Answers

3
I have one property that is on the water in the Chesapeake Bay area that the owner may consider owner financing. Please contact me direct to further discuss this opportunity.

Claudia Liebig
Prudential Towne Realty
claudia.liebig@prudentialtownerealty.com
757-408-7222
Several properties available assuming (from your question) that you want to be near the water and not necessarily on the water (huge difference in price). Owner financing would be the biggest hurdle, but that is something that can be explored. I also have resources for other financing options. There are a couple of bank owned in the area of Chick's Beach also.
Contact me and I will see what I can find for you. There are a ton of places on the market, but the owner financed part will be tricky, but I can make it happen.

Kevn Monette
William E. Wood At Th Mall
monette_55@yahoo.com
thank you for responding so fast. I want a get away home, not expensive but well kept, something my small family can visit once a week to fish or whenever we feel like it because it is not too far from Chesterfield/Richmond area. I will contact you
Flag Mon Jul 9, 2012