Home Buying in Wilmington>Question Details

Jeniferlbail…, Home Buyer in Wilmington, DE

looking for a single family home with 2 bedrooms

Asked by Jeniferlbailey92, Wilmington, DE Sun Jun 23, 2013

Answers

7
Hello, Jenifer, You don't specify what area of Wilmington you want to live in. There are a number of nice communities with houses that match your description. You also did not specify your price range. I would also have to know if you are looking for a single, detached home or a townhouse or a condo. There are 26 homes on the market in these categories in North Wilmington. Email me or give me a call and I will be glad to help you narrow down your search and find that perfect home! I work with a lot of first time home buyers and can direct you to a lender who will help you find the right financing program. You can reach me on my direct line at: 302-299-1112
Hi Jennifer,

I would be happy to assist you with your search. I have justed closed on a home in Wilmington, DE with a first time buyer in the Holly Oak area and love to help you look for your next home.

Please check out my Trulia profile as I come highly recommended. If I can answer any questions or if you want me to start a search for you, please contact me at jeff.hooverde@gmail.com.
Jenifer,

Are you looking to rent or purchase? What other criteria are you looking for in your home search? Shoot me an email with specifics, and I will send you the available properties. Email: Brandon@BMurrayhomes.com

Brandon
I would be happy to help you find a two bedroom single family home. Contact me at 302-598-1708 and I can tell you what your options are
Hi Jennifer,

The best way to find a home quickly is to get a realtor to put you on a
program that sends you out the new properties as they come on the market.
All of the good ones get taken pretty quickly as everyone is looking for them now!
If you'd like me to sign you up just give me a call or send me your email.
It doesn't cost anything!
Pam Strosnider - 302-521-6304
There are numerous single family homes with 2 bedrooms. I would be happy to be given the opportunity to assist you.
Please contact me at when you have a moment.
Have a GREAT day!
Matt Keough
302-397-9812
mkeough@psre.com
I have a listing on 30th Street