Home Buying in Sedona>Question Details

Napalover, Real Estate Pro in Irvine, CA

looking for a second home in Sedona. Want newer, southwest style townhome in the $250-$300 range. What areas should I focus on close to town?

Asked by Napalover, Irvine, CA Fri Mar 4, 2011

Answers

4
Hi NapaLover,

You have several choices for newer townhomes in Sedona. In West Sedona: Piedras Del Rojo, View Plaza, Nepenthe and Morningsun/Anasazi (a little older). In Uptown Sedona: Pine Terrace and Condos at Jordan Rd. In the Village of Oak Creek: Bell Rock Vista Townhomes and Canyon Mesa Country Club (various ages depending on phase).

Any of these would be appropriate depending on what you'd like to be near to and how much square footage you require.

If you have additional questions you're welcome to contact me directly at 928-284-2501.

Best regards from the Land of the Red Rocks,

Beth
Web Reference: http://www.Move2Sedona.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Mar 6, 2011
A Nepenthe Patio Home is your best bet if you want newer, southwest style in your price range. It has everything, like pool, spa,very well cared for, beatiful landscaping,close to shopping, movies, groceries, hamburgers to fine dining, and completely "lock and leave". Take a look at http://www.tiproberts.com.

Tip Roberts
Hunt-Roberts Sedona Real Estate Pros
928-593-0640
Greetings and thank you for your inquiry. Sedona has many beautiful town homes in the price range that you are looking at. I have some great southwest style town homes and would like to send you the information on them. Please email me at Sandra@CottonwoodHomesforSale so I may send you complete information along with pictures. I only need your email address so I can send you complete information

Let my 32 Years of Experience Work for You.

Sandra J Steele
Sedona!! I'm jealous!! That is a great area!!

It is actually out of my area of expertise : ( Though if you'd like, I would be happy to get you in touch with an expert in that area... They would certainly be able to put together a list or homes for you to preview to get the ball rolling.

I'm honestly surprised more agents didn't jump at this! Sedona is one of the grand jewels of AZ!

If it is okay for me to put your in charge with the local expert, please click my profile and shoot me a message confirming it. : )

Best of Luck in Your Search!!