Maria Bautis…, Home Buyer in Roseville, CA

looking for a safe neighborhood in the Brentwood area .also how far is Brentwood from San Francisco? how long is driving time?very much Maria

Asked by Maria Bautista, Roseville, CA Wed Jun 27, 2012

Answers

6
Maria,
I am a 20 year resident of Brentwood. I have friends that commute to SF on a Daily basis. Living in Brentwood, which is a really wonderful place to live and commuting to SF works if you do not have to do it every day. It is a grind.
Hi Maria,
I'm not a real estate agent/broker...I'm only a Brentwood resident who happens to live in a very safe and quiet area of Brentwood and work in the FiDi in SF. I take BART, but driving from here to the Pittsburg BART station usually takes me 35-45 mins, plus another 50 mins riding BART. As for driving, let's just say it can be bad. I suggest riding BART if your work is located close to BART in SF. BTW, the Brentwood hills is pretty safe.
Hello Maria

I just showed some homes in Brentwood 2 days ago...fantastic large homes in great areas all around Brentwood, ranging in price of $250K - 400K. There were some beautiful homes right off the freeway, which may cut down on your commute time just a little bit but not much.

I also own a home in Brentwood...its just a great little community which is up and coming.

If you like, I would love to show you some of these properties at a time convenient for you :)
Hello I live and work in the Oakley Brentwood area, I love it because it is full of friendly people, it is small enough where you still have a great relationships with neighbors , so many places have lost that and I think that's what makes it safe, the commute time into the city is 45 to a hour the ride from work home is longer because of traffic, i think it is safe to say 1hour 20 min,
Maria,

I am an agent and broker in Brentwood; I also live here. In general I find it a very safe community that has avoided major cuts to city services. Commute to SF during traditional commute hours can take a while. However, maybe an hour without traffic.

There are several gated communities. If you let me know what you are looking for I can send you some specific homes. The link below is all the homes for sale in Brentwood.
Hi Maria,

Brentwood is a great and safe area. You can go online and google crime rates and say the are lower than the national average.

Driving from Brentwood to San Francisco will depend on what time of day you commute. Mornings can be very busy and take a couple of hours. Pittsburg does have a BART station with direct service to San Francisco. The good news is that HWY 4 is expanding and due for completion withing a few years.

Feel free to call me or email for any other information. 510-205-6616 Luis Hernandez BRE Real Estate