Home Buying in Fayetteville>Question Details

Steven, Home Buyer in Fayetteville, GA

looking for a rent to own home in around fayetteville, peachtree areas. Is there a listing or how do i find these options?

Asked by Steven, Fayetteville, GA Sat Jan 28, 2012

Answers

3
Good Morning Steven,

I have two homes listed in Fayetteville that the owners will entertain a lease purchase on. I would be glad to send you more information or set a time to see these homes. Feel free to contact me at 678-414-8521 to discuss. I am a local Broker here in Fayette County.

Dianne Lewis
Target Georgia Realty Inc.
I am looking for something ASAP. I would prefer a home in Fayetteville, GA or close by. My email address is ibeenance@gmail.com Thank you in advance
Flag Wed Jun 15, 2016
They can be like the needle in a haystack and there might not be any in your haystack. They are not good deals for sellers wanting to sell to buy something else or move so most sellers won't fool with them. They are loaded with pitfalls and are mostly bad deals for renters who usually lose money on them. Why not just rent and buy when you really can?
Consider contacting an agent or broker who can send you all of the homes currently listed with a Lease/Purchase option, Steven. There are over forty homes on FMLS that meet this criteria. If you would like for me to send you electronic flyers of these properties, please forward me your email address and I will get them over ASAP. If you'd like to see some today or tomorrow, please call, text or email and I will arrange the viewings. Good Luck!

Michael Hammond
SellsRealty@gmail.com
404-538-5499

http://www.georgiamls.com/agentsite/index.cfm?SiteID=HAMMONDJOHNM

http://www.chapmanhallprofessionals.com
I am looking for a home with a lease/purchase option. Can you please send me electronic flyers of the properties. I am looking for something ASAP. I would prefer a home in Fayetteville, GA or close by. My email address is ibeenance@gmail.com Thank you in advance
Flag Wed Jun 15, 2016