james1948, Home Buyer in Garrett, IN

looking for a rent to own home in NE Indiana

Asked by james1948, Garrett, IN Thu May 16, 2013

Answers

3
Seeing the need for rentals in the Auburn area, I recently purchased 2 homes to rent them. Please feel free to contact me at 419-357-5775.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 25, 2013
looking for a home in the Auburn area to rent lease for option to buy please contact me at vdutkiewicz@hotmail.com
Flag Tue Jul 30, 2013
I am also looking for a home in Auburn. Do you have available rentals? Please email me info at carmenmoore410@gmail.com. Thanks!
Flag Fri Jul 12, 2013
James, one of our sellers is willing to do a land contract for a qualified buyer, If you are interested please contact us at themalcolmteam@gmail.com or 260-413-1121. Thanks!

Terry & Cherie Malcolm
Castle One Realty
Lease/Option
You are desperate!
Your Credit or Finances, or both, will not allow you to go the conventional route:
You need the Seller to help you out!

The Seller will know it, and you are going to pay dearly for this service:
There aren't too many altruistic Sellers out there.

There is no FORM printed by anyone; there are just too many variables.
The terms that can be written into a Lease/Option can be dangerous to you:
How long is the Option period?
How much money are you putting in to the Option?
What happens if you are not able to execute the Option?
How do you know what your financial situation will be 2-5 years from now?
How much is the rent in the meantime?
Who will be responsible for maintenance and repair in the meantime?
What will be the Market Value of the home in 2-5 years?
What will be the Selling price 2-5 years from now?

This is the Ultimate Caveat Emptor!

Good luck and May God bless
Well big Ron, you know nothing about me. I/We are not desperate. We have the cash to pay cash but not sure where we want to live to rest of our lives. Also, don't want to put a lot of cash out. At 65 yo I want to keep my cash.

It's apparent you are the California "type" no couth, have that "I'm better than" attitude and a total failure when it comes to handling people. I would have written...."You may have some issues with a conventional mortgage and would need assistance with a buyer" You're telling me I'm a worthless piece of chit. Not exactly what a potential buyer wants to hear. A bit of advise, don't run for political office (except California where any turd can get elected)
Flag Fri May 17, 2013

Flag Fri May 17, 2013