Home Buying in Bogota>Question Details

Nakia, Home Buyer in Yonkers, NY

looking for a reliable home inspector in bergen county, nj (Bogota)

Asked by Nakia, Yonkers, NY Thu Jun 5, 2008

Answers

5
Nakia,
in Coldwell Banker offices we keep lists of inspectors that we use. Try going into your nearest office and see if they can help you. Good luck!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 6, 2008
I just had an inspection done on the home I am purchasing and he was great. Studs & Bugs in Oak Ridge, NJ. 973-208-6711
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 5, 2008
Hi Nakia.

There are many well-qualified inspectors that I can refer. They are licensed, carry all of the appropriate insurance and liability coverage, and are very thorough.

Please give me a call -- 201-233-5278 -- and I will be happy to provide you with names and numbers of many that I have worked with over the years.

Home inspections are critically important when purchasing a property, so you want to hire the best. They should also be very familiar with colonials since the bulk of homes in Bogota are beautiful colonials that were built in the 1930's.

Ann Santee
Broker Associate
Vikki Healey Properties
201-233-5278 (Cell)
You can count on "Mr. Home Inspector" from West New York, NJ ---He is an excellent Home Inspector for 12 years, was a Pest Control Business owner for 15 years, and is an Instructor for the Best Home Inspection Training School & Inspector License Program in NJ.
I only provide referrals to my direct clients. This is for informational purposes only..

you can also try pillar to post
http://pillartopost.com/
Deborah Madey, Real Estate Pro in Red Bank, NJ