Home Buying in Cincinnati>Question Details

offthevine, Home Seller in Cincinnati, OH

looking for a real estate professional who will agressively sell my property in East Price Hill

Asked by offthevine, Cincinnati, OH Tue Aug 28, 2012

Answers

7
Contact and interview in person a few agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer; choose your agent with care. Keep in mind that in today's market, pricing and marketing that maximizes exposure are paramount; without, it really won't matter who the agent is.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Aug 28, 2012
I will see if anyone on my team can help
Dear Off the Vine.....I haven't heard from you yet regarding selling your property....Please call me...513-256-3427....HERMI
I know PRice Hill...went to West Hi...I work with many banks giving them value opinions for homes in this neighborhood....love the old homes and architecture. I have sold investors multifamily units in lower price hill....

Give me a call....let me and my partner take a look at your house and give you the honest answers....we are both full time agents and take our sellers needs seriously.

Would love to work with you...HERMI OWNERLAND REALTY 513-256-3427
I will forward your message to our Price Hill agent
Offthevine,
I am an agent who primarily represents sellers, meaning I list homes that sell. I sell more consumer owned homes and condos than 98% of all agents in Cincinnati. I am also the #1 agent in Huff Realty for listings that actually sell.

I am a "Price Hill Pro" which is a designation given bu Price Hill Will. Check out my profile and send me an email so we can discuss further.

http://www.JimSellsHomes.com
Full service cincymls, realtor.com and 200 plus real estate websites, all for as low as 2% , we do more for less. 513-400-3750