sunshinegb, Home Buyer in Tempe, AZ

looking for a one level condo/patio home, 3 bdrm, 2b .garage in Val Vista area, coral reef area what do you have, only 1 level, no stairs

Asked by sunshinegb, Tempe, AZ Fri Nov 22, 2013

Answers

15
Tom Plyler, Real Estate Pro in Gilbert, AZI own a single level patio home 1/2 block from Val Vista. It is for lease ($1175) or for sale $174,995. It has BRAND NEW exterior paint, interior paint, carpet & pad, lighting and fans in every room. All appliances are included (side by side refrigerator with water & ice in the door, smooth top range, built in microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer (indoors...NOT in the garage). The garage door opener and water heater is new. The HOA takes care of all front yard landscaping. The backyard has a NEW landscape watering system. The home has a split floorplan (master bedroom on one side of the home and the other 2 bedrooms on the other side of the house). The living room has a corner fireplace. The master has a sliding door to the back covered patio. It also has a HUGE 12 ft deep walk in closet. Master bath has 2 sinks and separate tub & shower. Call Tom Plyler-West USA Realty 602-410-4005 TODAY!!
I'd be happy to help you find your perfect home. Contact me anytime or visit my website and search all available properties.

Danielle Pace
480) 521-0966
danielle.a.pace@gmail.com
I own a single level patio home 1/2 block from Val Vista. It is for lease ($1175) or for sale $174,995.
It has BRAND NEW exterior paint, interior paint, carpet & pad, lighting and fans in every room. All appliances are included (side by side refrigerator with water & ice in the door, smooth top range, built in microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer (indoors...NOT in the garage). The garage door opener and water heater is new. The HOA takes care of all front yard landscaping. The backyard has a NEW landscape watering system.
The home has a split floorplan (master bedroom on one side of the home and the other 2 bedrooms on the other side of the house). The living room has a corner fireplace. The master has a sliding door to the back covered patio. It also has a HUGE 12 ft deep walk in closet. Master bath has 2 sinks and separate tub & shower.
Call Tom Plyler-West USA Realty 602-410-4005 TODAY!!
where is it loc ated? please send pictures,
Flag Fri Nov 22, 2013
There are none that are only 1 level in Gilbert. It's unusual for a condo/townhome to be on 1 story. I would say most patio homes are 1 levels, but there's only 1 currently "active" in Gilbert right now but I did find some in Chandler. All are included in this link http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?zv2y5wswk37,12,1

If you'd consider other areas for the same type of property or other types of properties in the Val Vista/Coral Reef areas, I'd be happy to check into that for you.

Stephanie Weiss
I would be happy to help you search for a home in your desired area, please contact me at (480) 286-8115.
Sunshinegb,

After running a comprehensive search of what you are looking for, there are not a lot of options currently available for you. There was nothing in Coral Reef, so I expanded the search and found one patio home that looks like it fits all your requirements above, however not sure of price, and it is located near Val Vista and Elliot.

Other than that one property, I had to go all the way out to Chandler Blvd., near Cooper and McQueen to find a couple of other options that fit your needs.

I would be more than happy to work with you and show you any of these properties if you are interested. I believe that I can find you what you are looking for. Check out the link below to preview the homes, and feel free to contact me.
Web Reference: http://bit.ly/17A64Ef
With such a designated area you would be best served by partnering with an agent that would be able to procure the perfect property in that area. We have several strategies that support this style of home buying. It's a more productive approach that takes less of your time and gives the confidence that your goals are being achieved.
I'm happy to share how this works

Jason Hall
ProSmart Realty
I have a few starting at $175,000. Contact me if you would like more information. 480-980-8787 or CraigRoetman@gmail.com
I had to expand your search a bit to show more options meeting all your criteria. There's some very nice options - would you like to go look at any today or this weekend? Please call or email if you're interested!
There are 3 townhomes in Coral Reef available right now, but all are 2 stories (see link below). Please call me (480) 414-3410 or email me (pattysellsaz@gmail.com) - I can easily expand the search to show single level options and would like to understand more about what is important to you...
Hi, On a quick search of the Val Vista area, I did not find any single level condo or townhomes. I did find 4 single level homes which might be of some interest to you. You did not mention price or square footage in your criteria. I can give you addresses, MLS #, via emai if you want. Crossroads for one home are Val Vista/Southern in Val Vista Greens subdivision. The crossroads for the other 3 are Val Vista/Elliott in Val Vista. Prices range from $174,900 to $275K. Let me know how you want me to send you the homes to look at.

I would love to work with you and help you find what you are looking for. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for Making the Right Call - Ron Duvall - 480-695-1997
This group of townhomes are a little off from the Val Vista/Coral Reef area, but they do have your criteria. http://bit.ly/19OKBnv
Flag Fri Nov 22, 2013
What price range are you looking at? What time line do you have for wanting to get in the property?
Flag Fri Nov 22, 2013
thank you but am only interested in patio/condo type home
Flag Fri Nov 22, 2013
Only 4 available in Coral Reef. All 2 story. (see link below)

Is there another area that is of interest?

http://link.flexmls.com/zv2xdqxh1vh,12

Jim & Brenda Overson
Realty One Group
(602) 751-5653 Jim
(602) 751-5885 Brenda
http://sellmyhomearizona.com/
Good morning,

There are 23 homes that might work for you. Below are two links to the homes:

http://www.flexmls.com/cgi-bin/mainmenu.cgi?cmd=url+other/ru…

Click to view listing(s)

Please let me know if you would like to visit any of the homes this weekend. I live in the area.

Johannes Rath
ZipRealty
2929 N 44th St #320
Phoenix, AZ 85018
480-612-4958
johannes.rath@ziprealty.com
http://johannesrath.net
1358 W CORAL REEF DR Gilbert, email me with your price range and I can send more properties. mikeweck@gmail.com
1295 N ASH ST 716 Gilbert, AZ 85233 one level, no steps.
Flag Fri Nov 22, 2013