Home Buying in Hoboken>Question Details

Kellie Leach, Home Buyer in Bronx, NY

looking for a nice quality home in new jersey city close to transportation to nyc. (foreclosures, short sales)

Asked by Kellie Leach, Bronx, NY Sun Sep 23, 2012

Answers

6
Call me Coldwell Banker has many properties to see.

Jose Martinez
Coldwell Banker Home loans
201-494-1973
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 13, 2012
Unfortunately my month to month situation w/out a lease is now contratced again for another year. So I will not be able to move right now. But I will definitely get back to u guys about some options. Thank u all for your input. Thanks!
Call me I can get you a great home at a low cost.

Jose Martinez
201-494-1973
Cold well banker home loans
Hoboken nj
The real question here is what is your price range? Jersey City has short sales and foreclosures in all ranges, and location will depend on the price you are able to pay. Please contact me if you'd like more specific information about which neighborhoods could be right for you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 30, 2012
In downtown Jersey City you have a dominating inventory of condos and multi-family homes. This puts you just minutes from Manhattan via PATH and Bus routes. If you venture west of downtown Jersey City, you have The Heights of Jersey City. See, there are 5 sections of Jersey City, all are different. Each section has close proximity to NYC.

You probably need to let the forum know what your budget is. What your preference in bedrooms / bathrooms is.. If you are looking at the lower end of the market and looking for condos, do you mind walking up a few floors?

Jersey City in many parts is a nice area, but depends on a lot of variables. Visit http://www.NewJerseyRealEstateGuys.com and use their home searching tool implementing all of your criterias. You can get a feel for pricepoints there.
Im looking for a 3br 2bath in a nice area of NJ near transportation to nyc. i currently live in the bronx- (good part). i want a nice home pref under 200k w low taxes. actually anywhere in NJ would ne nice as long as its near transp to nyc and its in an ok area- hint- not NEWARK! I heard about that city. thanks
Flag Mon Sep 24, 2012
Good Evening depending on your time frame will decipher on position of home. Please take the necessary steps interest rates are low. Cross your T's and dot your i's get preapproved have power going in. Call First Prestige Mortgage Services at 888FHAROAD or 9737448300.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012