Home Buying in Jim Thorpe>Question Details

LA Messino, Home Buyer in Beaufort, SC

looking for a newer home with 1 acre and no development. 3/2, heat pump, ac with wooded privacy, Jim Thorpe, White Haven area, under $195,000.

Asked by LA Messino, Beaufort, SC Wed Feb 3, 2010

Uniique, not a cookie cutter home, eclectic with character.

Answers

3
I work and live in the Jim Thorpe Area. If you want to provide me with an email address, I can gladly send you some listings.
Hi lamessino,

Your question was duplicated on our site. Please access the link below to view another answer that you received.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Community Moderator
Hello Lamessino!

Jim Thorpe is in Carbon County which I can help you with. But, I do not have access to the Luzerne County MLS. I can setup a search for you if you would like with your detailed search criteria....at no cost to you.

I would just like to discuss with you some more details about what type of loan program you will be going with, if you are looking for Seller Occupied Homes, Bank Owned Homes, Short Sales etc. Depending on the type of loan you get will depend on what "type" of home sale will work for you.

When you say the Jim Thorpe Area do you mean Jim Thorpe and North? Here is a link to a Carbon County Map so you can take a look.