Home Buying in Wallen Chase>Question Details

ecseed1, Both Buyer and Seller in Frankfort, IL

looking for a main level master bedroom home with a full basement and totally open concept with kitchen, family, dining room all open to each other

Asked by ecseed1, Frankfort, IL Wed Jun 12, 2013

Answers

12
There are several options available! Please check out http://www.reecerproperties.com or call me Heather Regan at 260-615-2570. I would be happy to show you around the city as well! Fort Wayne is a great city!

Thanks and Good Luck with your search!

Heather Regan
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 13, 2013
Are you looking in Fort Wayne? My house fits the description. Very well cared for. Price range of 190,000
We are just now getting ready to sell our home in SW Fort Wayne with the things you mention above. Email me at cami@jmjservices.inc and I can give you the details.
We have a home for sale by owner at 5204 Hamilton Rd, Yoder, IN 46798 and are having an open house today, Sunday, June 23 from 1pm to 4pm. Its a 3600 sq ft home in the country, its so peaceful out here. We have 3 acres, 2 huge steel and brick buildings which you could rent out if you wanted to help offset your mortgage costs. We have a young couple that just bought the property next to us. Very nice couple. The property has a main level master bedroom suite, it has a finished basement. It has a large kitchen. The only box it does not tick is the dining room is separated by a fireplace from the living room, but the basement has a huge additional family space with a wet bar area.

Come see us today, don't miss out on the opportunity to live where you have neighbors, but yet you have your privacy and the peace and quite of country living.
4716 Union Chapel Road, Fort Wayne IN
Great location. Walk out master bedroom on main overlooking 3+ acres. Full finished walkout basement
leading to salt water in ground pool added in 2010. Back of property boarders a beautiful brook. All open concept from kitchen to breakfast nook to dinning to living room and four season room.

Call Todd @ 260-760-0905
Fort Wayne is a nice community. How soon do you want to move? I can provide you with current availability and keep an eye on new listings or create an automated search for you that notifies you immediately as new inventory becomes available. The system sends you an email notification with photos, description, room dimensions, etc. You are notified immediately after the home is listed for sale. Better and faster than waiting for me to manually search each night for you. The market is hot right now and nice condition homes sell quickly. This way you know about it before many other people shopping for similar properties. When you see something that you like you have an excellent opportunity to strike a good deal.

Call me to get started. I have more than 26 years of local experience and will work hard for you. We can work with each other by phone or almost entirely by e-mail if you prefer but I do require all new customers to phone me to get started.

Ken Richardson
Ken Richardson Realty Company
Office: (260) 422-1888
Cell: (260) 413-6058
Fax: (260) 486-2640
E-mail: ken@kenrichardsonrealty.com

Visit my website: http://www.kenrichardsonrealty.com
There are a lot of possible options, depending on your price range. You may also want to consider new construction - check out the new luxury homes in Grey Oaks in southwest Fort Wayne, and also a new subdivision called Mediterra on Covington Rd. If I can help, don't hesitate to contact me!
Finding your home is easy . . . what you really want, after you have found your home, is a professional who will protect your interests, negotiate in your favor, and secure the best possible outcome for you and your family! For that, call Matt or Joyce Stopa, the STOPA TEAM! 260.437.1043 RE/MAX
I have a nice new construction home listed at 7417 Alleghany on the North side of Fort Wayne, First floor master, 3 bedrooms up, open from great room thru eating area to kitchen, pond lot. Asking $267,400. Let me know if I can help, 260-750-7276
There are homes available
like you are asking about but I would need to know more from you such as area of town and price range.
feel free to call me tomorrow to talk about it.
Ted Wright
260-410-6561
Hi Amanda,

Check out my profile page. I have a nice 2-story with the master on the main floor, and a full finished basement. 1854 Pinelock Ct. $174,900
Amanda and I would love to help you! Please give us a call at 260.704.0843. We look forward to serving you... as long as we don't get blown away by this storm tonight!