Home Buying in Austin>Question Details

anthony.b.c.…, Home Buyer in Austin, TX

looking for a house with monthly payments no more the $800. could you help assist me please???

Asked by anthony.b.c.jr, Austin, TX Sun Jan 12, 2014

Answers

12
Hi Anthony,

Your first step is to get pre-approved with an experienced lender. That way you can know your range and show the realtor and potential sellers that you are serious and specifically where to apply your efforts.

I can do a full underwriting approval ahead of time if need be and I also offer credit score improvement programs for free while we work on your mortgage. Everyone likes to raise their score!

If you like my answer, consider clicking on a “Thumbs Up” or “Best Answer”

Robert L. Hanson
Gladewater National Bank
First Time Homebuyer Specialist

Direct: 240-752-7549 Cell: 301-651-7822
Email: robertlh66@verizon.net
NMLS# 695929

Rate quote or live chat with me at the link below:

http://www.loansfromrob.com/quote/
Hi Danielle I can certainly help you with that. Call me at 860.965.2952 to discuss further.
Hi Anthony,

Did you find someone to help you? Are you looking to buy or lease? I can help you with either and get your financing squared away too. Just give me a call or send me an email and I would be happy to help free of charge.

Dan Burstain, Realtor
JB Goodwin REALTORS
512-588-3260
Dan@JBGoodwin.com
Hello Anthony,
I would be delighted to assist you with your search. Feel free to call me at 512-428-4983. Being an Austin native, I'm quite familiar with the area!
I would be happy to provide you a no obligation consultation to discuss your goals and see if purchasing a home is right for you.

Steve Nusinow
(512)922-7588
Hi Anthony,

In order to hit a payment target that low, you need to be concentrating on a few things. The first is being in a position to put down 20% or more on the loan, and the other is looking at homes that are $140,000 and below. What parts of town are you considering? Homes in that price range tend to be in the outer suburbs rather than in Central Austin.

Have you spoken with a lender to determine what your payment might be? I know of several lenders in Austin that I can refer you to.

I would be happy to speak with you about your situation and determine if that is doable.

Jordan Gouger
Keller Williams
512-693-9297
jordan.gouger@kw.com
Please call few apartments to check since I do not do apartment. Thanks and good luck.
Anthony, I'd be glad to talk to you and see if I can assist. The first step would be access your overall situation and then connect you with the right lender to see what you qualify for. My lenders pre approve my buyers at no cost to you, and I do not charge anything for buyer representation. I also happen to be one of the top agents in the greater Austin area. Feel free to contact me and I will do all I can to help! I am usually available from 10 AM to 7 PM seven days a week… Joe

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Call 512-261-4415
Hello Anthony,

I can help you find a lender who will be able to let you know how much you qualify for and what your approximate monthly payments will be. Then, I'll be more than happy to help you find a place.

Please call me at 512,266,9022 or e-mail me at annamculina@gmail.com

Anna Culina
When buying a home, the best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent. EBAs only work with homebuyers and there is never a conflict of interest that will jeopardize your negotiating position. Visit http://www.naeba.org for a referral to an Exclusive Buyer's Agent in your area.

I've written a best selling book called Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You. It'll teach you how to buy a home without getting ripped off Follow the link below.

Best of luck!

Alysse Musgrave
214-734-3863
Alysse@HelpUBuyAmerica.com
http://www.HelpUBuyamerica.com
Hello Anthony,

The answer is YES. The issues that we will have to overcome if any is do you qualify with the existing home mortgage and adding a new mortgage to that debt will be determined by your debt to income ratio. I personally would try and qualify you with the debt and contingent on the selling or rent out of the existing home.

Are you shopping for a Home before you shop for a Mortgage? It may seem backwards to shop for a mortgage before you shop for the house, but there are several reasons for doing this. Primary reason to shop for a mortgage is to let you know exactly how much home a lender will allow you to purchase based on your income and debt to income ratio. The Lender and only a lender/ banker can give you an immediate “BINDING APPROVAL” for the amount you’d like to borrow. This means the lender has looked over your credit and financial statement and agreed to lend you the money. Sellers & Realtors like APPROVED buyers because there’s less risk the deal won’t go through.

So before you go talking to Dick, Tom & Mary Realtor only to be directed back to a lender for approval give me a call today and I can lock in today’s low rate without a property for up to 12 months before rates skyrocket again. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives. Get my Top 25 Questions for FREE that you should be asking your lender before you choose them to secure a mortgage along with a FREE copy of The 8 Deadly mistakes to avoid when buying a Home along with the top 10 question you should asked a Realtor before you choose them to as your Buyers representative. If you are already working with a lender, don’t be shy to give me call so I can price the same mortgage for you with less cost. What do you have to loose but your money?

My only job is to ensure that you make the right choice for you and your family as this is my ultimate goal. I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and receive expert advice from a Bank Mortgage Banker who is responsible for the decisions on all mortgages coupled with over 17 years of experience in the industry. I look forward to hearing back from you! And making your dreams a REALITY.

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Consultant
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@NewPennFinancial.com
5700 Granite Parkway, Suite 200 Plano, 75024
Office: 469-347-3572| Fax: 484-685-7757
Hi Anthony! Try contacting an agent in your area. I'm sure you can find several on Trulia that will be able to assist you with your home search. Good luck!