Rbhammonds05, Home Buyer in Little Rock, AR

looking for a house to buy

Asked by Rbhammonds05, Little Rock, AR Thu Sep 13, 2012

Answers

7
No, I have not sell it yet; in the other hand, I´m willing to sell it. It will be a good investment, as the area would became very interesting as soon as the city of Granada, 8 km. away, it´s very easy to reach.
It is by the high way, and have several services as: catholic Church, tow mall, many small business,
schools, academic of languajes, many bars and nice restaurants and a lot off country side with lemoon trees, orange trees, almond trees, olive trees and so on; it´s quite near to the mountains and has more
tahn beautiful areas for summer resort by the river Dilar.
It is suitable for people that work at the city and love country side and mountains; the beach is only at
38km. thrugh a wonderful highway with beautiful landscapes.
If you need any more tecnical details about the propety, please let me know.
Thank you very much,
Ana Valencia
If you still haven't found what your looking for call me. Melanie Jackson 744-6084
I am a REALTOR in the Central Arkansas area.

I spend my time helping buyers and sellers, and renters find the home of their dreams! Specializing in kitchen and bath design along with home staging.

"I will guide you through your exciting journey of homeownership"!

Jessica Johnston Crye-Leike Maumelle 501-398-4663
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 16, 2012
I am an experienced broker and would love to assist you with purchasing a home in Little Rock.
Please give me a call at 501-786-3652 or e-mail me a Linda.Sanders@crye-leike.com.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 7, 2012
I'd be more than glad to assist you Rbhammonds. I'd have to have some basics on price range, areas, size, etc. Before you start though...you need to make sure you contact a bank or mortgage lender and see how much they will loan before you start looking. You can visit my website and click the "Search Homes" and find everything in the Central Arkansas Multiple Listing Service OR if you use an iPhone or Smartphone you can click on the iPhone APP on my Home Page and do the same thing on your phone. David
Looking for a house! You need a great agent! Call me 501-310-7755. Check out my website http://www.cbrpm.com/amattox I am happy to assist you with all your real estate needs!
Alice Mattox
amattox@cbrpm.com
I am seling my house; it´s in Otura, Granada Spain. If need descriptions, please writ to
valencairte2@yahoo.es
Thank you