Rick Cousins, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

looking for a house thats for sale, but the occupants want to stay and rent.

Asked by Rick Cousins, Charlotte, NC Thu Aug 29, 2013

Answers

7
Ceno Wilson’s answer
Hey Rick I'm a active local investor.
We would be glad to assist you with locating properties for sell with tenants in place.
We have several properties here in the Charlotte area that might fit your price and ROI.
Let's talk maybe we can team up.

Ceno Wilson Managing partner
Wilson Real Estate Investment, LLC.
704-469-2843
fwilson@wilsoninvestmentproperties.com
http://theleasetoowncharlotte.com
Our Team has a listing in Matthews with long term tenants, I am also familiar with several other properties with the same circumstance as we also provide Property Management.

Please feel free to contact me for more information.
Brooke Kaiser
704.576.8728
brookekaiser@kw.com
Hey Rick,
Everyone here would be a great resource for you. I own a property management company that has a lot of single family, condo, and town homes that are rented but the owners would love to sell. If you want to send me your criteria or chat for a minute please dont hesitate. I can send you a list of homes once I narrow down what you are looking for. If you are in contract with an agent please disregard this message. Im not trying to step on anyones toes.

Kyle Bender
President/BIC
100 N Tryon Suite B220-396
Charlotte, NC 28202
O: 704 665 0007
C: 704 942 6316
F: 704 626 3330
http://www.lovecharlotteliving.com
Hi Rick,
I actually have a client who is looking to list her home that is currently tenant occupied. It is not on the market yet. Please give me a call or email me and we can discuss if this is a property that interests you. Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.

Kristen Shinault
kristen@carolinamarketsource.com
704-654-5207
Rick,

You will have a lot of choices out there with houses with tenants in place that investors or home owners are trying to liquidate. It comes down to what type of return on investment you are looking for and the price point you are trying to be at.

I have helped a few people looking for places similar to what you are looking for in the past and found them homes that fit their criteria. If you are not working with a Realtor please feel to either e-mail me or call me at 704-519-7895,

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
Cell:704-519-7895
ddicecco@cbunited.com
http://www.davedicecco.com
Good morning, Rick.
There are a LOT of homes like this and I have people regularly call who would like an investor to help them buy a home. There are good ways and bad ways for you to do this. The approach will vary depending on your investment needs. If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Hey Rick! I'm a real estate broker in Charlotte, and I can help you find a property like this. If you're still interested, shoot me an email or give me a ring so that we can talk about specifics. -Victor (704-962-0780 / VictorAhdieh@yahoo.com )