Lisaa, Home Buyer in 32837

looking for a house in hunters creeks, 4/3 2 story with a sreened in pool, around 220000.

Asked by Lisaa, 32837 Sun Apr 11, 2010

Answers

7
Hi Lisaa,

First, let me note that everything thay fits this criteria is either bank owned or a short sale. The lowest price on a normal sale is $290,000.

Second, it depends on what you considered to be Hunters Creek. There is actually only ONE property in Hunters Creek proper that fits what you are after. There are 4 in Falcon Trace on the other side of Orange Blossom Trail and 4 more in Meadow Woods and Southchase.

The one that fits what you are after is a short sale priced at $219,900. I checked and the listing agent does have successful short sale closings under his belt, so it's not a waste of time to go for this one.

Let me know if you'd like my help in securing this property for you.

Mark LeMenager
Find your next house with the click of a mouse.
Search the MLS without obligation or registration from my website.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 18, 2010
Lisaa, as of 4/20 there are 2 homes in Hunters Creek that fit your criteria. One is bank owned the other is not. so what you want is very viable. If you want more choices you can add Falcons trace and the areas adjacent to Hunters Creek.

Ken Anderson
321-246-3190
http://www.apexonerealty.,com
Hi Lisa,

Here are 4 listings in the Hunter's Creek area, 3 are short sales and 1 looks to be a traditional sale. Might be a great time to get pre-qualified if you have not done so already and start checking your credit report to make sure there are no abnormalities to correct as you begin to seriously consider purchasing and writing offers. Give me a call/ email if you have questions or need a few great referrals for pre-qualifying. Feel free to contact me with any additional questions.

http://awp261097219.mfr.mlxchange.com/?Page=-1

You can certainly continue looking around on your own in your freetime or begin relationships with Mortgage and Real Estate professionals to help free up your time, and leverage their experience and talent in assisting you while creating a game plan in finding and securing your dream home. Good luck in your search.
Lisaa

There are 10 that I found. Here is your link to view all of them. My pleasure to provide these to you.

http://mfr.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=512131167&s…

make sure you scroll thru them all by using the forward arrow after opening the link.

Please contact me to set an appointment to view all or any of these. I can be available to you as soon as is possible and at your convenience. You will find that all these properties meet your basic criteria.

My goal it to respond to you quickly and with the intentions of showing you the properties that are of your most interest. If none, then email me and I can keep looking for you by sending you new listings directly to your email inbox and coming soon if you have a smart phone you can look at all homes on our MLS via your cell phone...Ask me how!

I hope this helps and I look forward to hearing from you. Trulia is a great place to connect with great agents!

Gay Middleton
gaymiddleton@connect2-1agent.com
407.493.3699
Web Reference: http://www.gaymiddleton.com
Lisa,
I found one Short sale in Hunters Creek. It is a 4/3 with pool and over 2400 sq ft.
Been on the market for 116 days. Let me know what else I can do to help.
Realtor Rick.
there only one in that price range. 5020 OLDE KERRY DR, ORLANDO
No problem I can get that info to you. What is your e mail address please ?