Home Buying in Grapevine>Question Details

T. Herrera, Home Buyer in Grapevine, TX

looking for a home to rent for 1 1/2 then buy. not looking to move any more!!!!

Asked by T. Herrera, Grapevine, TX Mon Apr 8, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1036124430-8-Echo-Cv-Grapevin…

Answers

4
Wow that is really insulting. My answer was an honest attempt to provide you with some guidance since you came to an open forum to ask a question. REALTORS do not become involved in lease to own or lease purchase contracts we are forbidden to as there are no promulgated contracts. You will either find an attorney or you will go it alone. That choice is your entirely. You may notice other REALTORS did not answer your question did you wonder why? I AM A REAL REALTOR and I educate and protect people. By the way, I did not solicit your business I suggested you find an attorney to represent your interests. Best of luck to you in your home search.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 8, 2013
Good afternoon T
I have to warn you that what you want is very hard to find and filled with risk. Leasing a home can potentially have a risk in that if the homes owner were to stop making the payments and the home were foreclosed you would have to pack up and move. Add to this risk the fact that you are potentially buying the home and that maybe a portion of rent was supposed to be your down payment..... You can see where i am going and how disasterous this could be. The are a number of problems with lease to own scenarios If you still want to go this route you will need to find an attorney to represent you to prepare or at least check the contracts before you sign. Best of luck to you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 8, 2013
If you can't take the heat then why reply to question. I did not solicit your answer. I did not solicited guidance I wanted a solution. I understand the risks and don't need them regurgitated.

Thanks for ??????????
I'm not looking for the "faint of heart" agents who will give you every excuse to gain commissions instead of really helping the customer. How about if the client:
1. Can't come up the with deposit right now but needs to find shelter for his family and 7yr old child.

I guess in your scenario I should give up finding a rental/lease and give my self and family up to homeless shelters.

Please give me a break.........where are the real realtors?