Lorna, Home Buyer in 19610

looking for a home in lumberton to rent with option to buy

Asked by Lorna, 19610 Tue Jul 3, 2012

Answers

4
Hi In this buyer's market, finding a rent-to-own is easier. Buyers have the advantage, even if they are sellers as well. Thus, the issue of buying before you sell. Nobody really wants 2 mortage payments, so these folks will consider, at times, rent-to-own, in order to pay the bills from a home that hasn't sold.

I am licensed where you are looking so answer some questions for me. What is your time frame and when are you available to go looking?

My job is to assist you in finding a home you can rent, that you want to buy. I got this.

Call me at 610-781-3988 My name is Pam
I hope you don’t find one, I have never known a “buyer” to succeed using this method. Don’t put up a lot of money on the front end. A lease purchase is probably not what you expect. Every single person (tenant/buyer) I have spoken to that has done one of these in the last couple of years have lost money, one guy lost $50,000 another lady $25,000 and the list goes on and on. Rent to own is probably not what you expect. In this type of transaction the underlying assumption is the seller will be able to perform in addition to the tenant/buyer. That is a very big what if, sellers are not subject to the same federal regulation as banks, do you really know the seller well enough to give them your hard earned money? I have discussed this in the blog entry linked below. Most of the sellers interested in entertaining one of these transactions will already owe money against the property so they will not (should not) want to record any contact that might trigger the due-on-sale clause in their mortgage. Unrecorded contracts are difficult to protect should something happen to the seller, divorce, illness, death just to mention a few. Other entries in my blog will also shed some light on the subject. I hope my comments give you enough to think about so you do not get hurt, good luck,
Good afternoon Lorna,

Please give me a call at 239-672-2599 or e-mail me at johndavis@johndavisrealty.com so we can discuss your options. Thanks!
search my website http://www.PeteGustis.com or call 484-334-7521 to have someone help you
Web Reference: http://www.PeteGustis.com