Alex Ortiz, Home Buyer in Tampa, FL

looking for a home in carrolwood area, already live in area price range of about $150,000 first time home buy.

Asked by Alex Ortiz, Tampa, FL Fri Aug 8, 2008

looking for three brm. 2 bath have 3 boys need the space.

Answers

5
Alex,
Buying your first home can be a wonderful experience if you are prepared. We suggest a First Time Homebuyer's consultation. This free session will enable you to find the right home, best financing and save you time and money in the long run. Many buyers are excited and impulsive. That is the perfect recipe for financial disaster. Take your time. Consult with a Realtor who specializes with first time homebuyers and learn the ropes from a professional.

For a link to a great article on Buyer Traps, visit:
Dear Alex,

If you find a house and close before October 1st you can move in with almost nothing down. Also you can get $7,500 cash rebate after you buy your house.

Call or email if you're not already working with a Realtor and I'll give you the details.

All my best,

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, P.A.
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
813.244.98898
Web Reference: http://www.soldontampa.com/
Alex, click on the link below and take a look at these homes and let me know what you think. There are 16 pages, so be sure to click on the arrows at the bottom of the page. Thanks.
Mike Ceparano 813 417 6698
ceppym@yahoo.com

http://mfr.mlxchange.com/Pub/EmailView.asp?r=1294722419&…
Hello Alex, I would be glad to help you in your home dream in Carrollwood, just give a contact info to match your expectations.
Hi Alex!

I live in Carrollwood as well! Please email me your contact info because there is more info needed from you in order to purchase your first home.