Home Buying in Boca Raton>Question Details

maxdelfini, Home Buyer in Boca Raton, FL

looking for a home in boca raton close to beach,restaurants and shopping ?!!!

Asked by maxdelfini, Boca Raton, FL Wed Feb 20, 2013

hello i am looking for a house in boca, between 200-400k pool and nice kitchen, 3-4 bedrooms.

Answers

14
Gary and Karina Youngman’s answer
25 year resident beach area specialist - beach resident over 10yrs...
read profile -recommendations... Trulia VIP 3 Trulia's highest award...

call Gary
(561) 306-SOLD (7653)
Web Reference: http://www.garyyoungman.com
Hi Max,
There are some great properties currently on the market, the nice homes do not last very long at all. As you must know the higher the price the nicer the home and location but I can find you some very suitable homes to match your criteria. Just get in touch to discuss your needs.

Russ Greenberg, ePro, RELO "Experience Counts" 20 years serving my clients dreams,,,,
561-445-8782 - direct

Florida's Real Estate Leader since 1926, 30 offices serving South FL
Keyes Real Estate, Mortgage, Title, & Insurance
Boca Blue Lake Office
1200 Yamato Rd Suite B-1
Boca Raton, FL 33431
FlaHomeMover@aol.com
I would be happy to help you find your Dream Home.

Simply go to http://www.coastalfloridaproperties.com

Fill out a "Dream Home Finder" request : http://www.coastalfloridaproperties.com/30/Dream-Home-Finder

You will receive listings to your email.

You can also reach me at :
Bryan Engi
Realtor Associate
Keyes Company
(561) 907-7005
BryanEngi@keyes.com
I know some outstanding realtors in the Boca Raton area that would be able to help you!
Congratulations on choosing a great area to live.

I recommend Paul Morris of AAA Realty Group 954-415-6479. He is terrific!

Brian Murphy
Murphy's Brightway Insurance
561-598-6300
Web Reference: http://Murphysbrightway.com
Hello Max,

Please contact me to begin the search for your dream home. I look forward to serving all of your Real Estate needs.

Lilia Biberman
Coldwell Banker,
Residential Real Estate
561-352-4576
Liliabiberman@gmail.com
Dear Maxdelfini,

My advise to you is to find a Realtor that will help you with your search. We have access to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) where we can find all the properties for sale. Also, a Realtor can get you in contact with a mortgage lender, if you already don't have one, who will preapprove you so that you are ready to go once you find the house you are looking for.

Nitza Ramos
Realtor & Lic. Community Association Manager
East Coast Realty Group LLC
Direct: 954-856-3156
Fax: 954-934-9530
Website: http://www.nrcv.com
**Blog: ask4realtor.blogspot.com
Good morning, Max,
The best thing for you to do is locate a professional realtor and discuss your definitive wants and needs in a home (ie: size; gated; age; pets; children; etc,). There are a few available homes and now would be a great time to purchase!
Warmly,
Marvin
Marvin Krause, Realtor®
LYONSGATE REALTY, Inc.
Email: DR1932@aol.com
Hi Max,
I along the rest of these other agents can help you. There are homes that I am sure you would like to live in. If you would like to talk about the availability of homes please feel free to call me. If you would like you can go to my web site and do a search and see what is available.
Jim Plotkin
561-856-2880
REMAX COMPLETE SOLUTIONS
jimmysellshomes@aol.com
http://www.jimplotkin.com
I live in East Boca Raton ...minutes to beaches, restaurants, shopping and fine dinining. I am very familiar with the communities& neighborhoods and it would be my pleasure to assist you in finding "your home". If you would like I could send you properties that meet your criteria via email for you to preview. My direct number is 561-750-4214 and my email is pprosje@bellsouth.net. I am also a realtor for the City of Boca Raton for their first time homebuyers program so ....very , very familiar with Boca. Thank you for your inquiry.

Patricia Prosje P.A
A1 Florida Real Estate
You should have no problem finding a beautiful home in that price range. Infact, i have a great 4 bedroom home listed in the 400.000's. Prime Boca Raton location, gated community, club house, fitness center, playground, pool, tennis,...
Contact me
Marni Zuckerman
Signature International Real Estate
ListWithMarni@gmail.com
Hello! I'd be happy to help you. I have the experience and tools to find the perfect home for you. Please call or email me to get started. (954)234-5206 or Darcy@RealEstateDoneRight.com.
If you need to see some houses please contact me
Thank you
Please call or email me and we can discuss your real estate wants and needs in more detail. I can also set you up with a Listing Book account so that you can see all the listings based on your criteria - - most especially those listings that are new to the market. The price range you are looking in is extremely fast moving now with a shortage of inventory.

JOAN LORBERBAUM MOORE
Broker Associate, GRI
Lang Realty
9858 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL 33496
joanmoorerealtor@gmail.com
561-573-3238
Please call me and give me your email. I'll send you listings that meet your criteria.
Caren Mostisser
561-306-2550