Sean, Real Estate Pro in San Diego County, CA

looking for a good agent with connections to an aggressive FHA financing company that could close quickly.

Asked by Sean, San Diego County, CA Sat Apr 28, 2012

Answers

17
Daniel Lehman’s answer
There is no such thing as "aggressive FHA financing". FHA has guidelines, and as long as you are dealing with a lender that doesn't have their own overlays, it is all pretty much the same.

I guess it depends on where you need "aggressiveness".

If its credit, or income restrictions, or pricing, etc.

You should be looking at around 3.75% with no points, and some rebate if you are dealing with someone that is in the ball park from a pricing standpoint.

Other than that, it should be right in the same range.

Daniel Lehman
858-345-4725
daniel.lehman@wjbradley.com
http://www.lehmangrp.com
http://www.harp2012.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 28, 2012
Aggressive FHA financing does exist! But I recommend staying away from brokers. Deal directly with a bank who has a proven track record. I work with lenders that have closed FHA purchase loans in as little as 14 days.
I can get you in contact with a lender right now to answer all your questions. Brian 760-406-1492
I am the agent you need! contact Brian 760-406-1492
contact andre at 760 908 9022
CALL ME TODAY!!

Thanks!

Valerie Wengeler
Realtor®
619-309-9342
Alliance Group Real Estate Services
http://www.valeriewengeler.com/
CA BRE LIC# 01934056
Hello Sean. Closing quickly is not an issue . We have great lenders that could perform timely . I am very dependable, reliable and available to show properties anytime. Have a long patience tolerance as well. I value my client relationship because I believe that real estate is not just about selling or listing homes......I put my clients first before anything else. If this is your definition of a "good agent' then feel free to call me ....Appreciate it.

Thank you.

Cordially,

Tessie Salazar
Prime Time Realty
(619) 243-9961
Kudos to Daniel for stating the facts s they are: FHA guidelines are set by FHA, not the lender. The only difference between lenders is whether or not they have additional guidelines. I agree with Rob tht closing a loan in house is much, much easier these days (and I have worked as a broker as well). The real key is finding a lender who in in house and has no overlays to FHA guidelines. I know one.... :). best of luck to you!
Hey Sean,
25-30 days is an aggressive time frame in this market for an FHA loan. Anyone telling you that they can get a deal closed faster than that from start to finish is setting you up for disappointment. There are many moving parts in a loan and some are even beyond the control of both your agent and loan officer. However above all, experience counts when time frames have to be precise! Having someone that knows exactly how to deal with some of the issues that can arise quickly and decisively is critical to your success. Another important thing to remember is that the industry as a whole is changing, and no matter how good a "Mortgage Broker" may be (and there are a lot of really good ones out there), many lenders are closing down their wholesale divisions with no warning to the brokers that had loans in place with them. This means that they now have to start over with a new lender which could cause significant delays to the closing. If time is truly going to be of the essence, that is not something that you will be able to risk. It kills me to say that since I had been a "Mortgage Broker" for 20 years and a past President of the SD Association of Mortgage Brokers, but this is just one more way the industry is being changed. I would stick to a direct lender that has good turn times. Let me know if I can help.

Rob McNelis
Summit Mortgage
robm@summit-mortgage.com
NMLS#830519
Hi Sean,

I use a local lender here in San Diego a lot, who can close FHA (and VA) loans quickly. The appraisals don't take as long as the large lenders either, plus they have in-house underwriting and they're quick once the appraisal's in. And that means any questions regarding property qualification can be answered before the offer gets submitted, so no unwanted surprises there in escrow - after you've already paid for an appraisal and inspection out-of-pocket. I refer them to agents who are having issues with underwriting who shouldn't be, and it happens all the time.

I have other lenders I like for other loan types, but for the regular old FHA or VA or conventional, these are my go to people.

Contact me anytime.

Cory La Scala, REALTOR
Independence Realty
CA DRE # 01443391
619-825-6421
Sean,
I work with a major lender who is very experienced with FHA loans. They have always been able to close the loans in a timely manner.
As others have said there are certain FHA guidelines that must be met. An experienced lender can foresee any problems and address them before submitting the loan for final underwriting which saves time and money.
I would be glad to work with you to find the right home and lender to get you into a home as soon as possible.
Please contact me at your convenience,
I am never too busy for your referrals

Jerry Heard
Your Broker
The San Diego Property Shop
http://www.TheSanDiegoPropertyShop.com
jerry.sdps@cox.net
Direct 619-920-9796
Office 619-269-5545
Fax 619-269-9168
CA DRE # 00648687
Good morning Sean,

I have personally been originating and funding FHA loans for nearly 30 years. I am a DIRECT lender and can offer a fast turn around time on your transaction. In addition if a Buyer's credit scores are below the 620 mark I have FHA programs that fit that specifric need. We also offer Grants and or 2nd TD's that could assist you with your down payment or closing costs.

As for an Agent, I suggest Candice Nasco. She is agreesive, easy to deal with and has a great approach to everyone within a transaction. Candice can be reached at candice@san-diego-houses.com.

Best wishes,

John Georges
888-619-4858, ext. 12
Hello Sean~ I have been referring my clients for years to a loan officer that I feel is the best at closing FHA loans in the most timely manner, because of her great skills: of communication, follow-up, problem solving, time management and rallying all of the troops to get things done ahead of schedule. She was awarded a 5 Star Lender Award for 2012 based on surveys from clients, and all parties involved in her transactions. We are a great team, we welcome the challenge and are ready to go to bat for you! Let me know if you want our help! Good Luck with your decision.

Chris Gorno
DRE#01499885
I would love to work with you, my preferred lender has access to different fha loans with different overlays, they have in-house processing, underwriting and funding.

Hector Gastelum
Realty Executives Dillon
Realtor #01382940
619-954-2225
hectorgastelum@yahoo.com
My lender has been working a program for my buyers where he will underwrite the loan before the property has even been located. When we find the property he just updates the financials and we require no loan contingency. As good as a cash offer and can fund in 14-21 days. Call me 619-540-9409
Web Reference: http://www.silberhomes.com
Feel free to contact me anytime. I look forward in assisting you as your realtor and finding your new home. Also. I work with a loan officer that would be more than happy to put together some loan options for you. Thanks again and I look foward in hearing from you. Please feel free to look at my profile.
I work hard for my clients, am a great agent with references and have an awesome lender that rocks FHA loans.....feel free to give me a call. 619-261-1133.