Home Buying in Tracy>Question Details

Jc411, Home Buyer in Tracy, CA

looking for a good agent in Tracy that has experience with first time homebuyer, FHA loans, REO, Short Sales,

Asked by Jc411, Tracy, CA Wed Aug 12, 2009

Tracy neighborhoods.

I am preapproved from chase and am looking to buy soon

please email

julianchang411@gmail.com

Answers

4
Hi Jc411,

You have already taken a great first step of buying your home, now you want find an agent who is committed to help his clients, and guide you all the way through to the moment you move in. I live In tracy and can find you the dream home here, please contact me today and I will be glad to discuss with the next steps from here.

(209) 627-0032
Julian,

That is great. I'm a local realtor in Tracy. I will be happy to meet you and to offer my services.
I live in Tracy and it is a great city to purchase a home. Feel free to call me and set an appoitment
Withman Padilla
Realty World Milleniun
209-814-3826
Frank Silveria III has been a full-time licensed Realtor in California for approximately 10 years. As a lifelong resident of Tracy, Frank is one of the most well-known and successful Realtors in the Valley. He has acheived this success largely because of the way he conducts business - providing his clients with honest, outstanding service and always with integrity. His role as a real estate agent is to guide you through the buying or selling process, taking the time to make sure you understand every step of the transaction. He is absolutely committed to fulfilling your needs with the highest level of professionalism, expertise, and service. His commitment to your satisfaction is the foundation from which a solid business relationship is built.
I can start helping you look at homes soon as tomorrow but I think you should interview at least 3 agents to see what fits your needs the best. I would love the oppurtunity to interview with you. PLease feel free to call or email me anytime.

Kamal Randhawa
Broker
510-932-1066