Julian, Home Buyer in 33131

looking for a condo at least 850SF with 2 BR for less than 130 K on Brickell or Brickell bay. I am very interested on Brickell on the river

Asked by Julian, 33131 Wed Nov 18, 2009

Answers

5
Hi Hope your doing well! Take a look on my new website as it has up to date re sales as well as all the new developments in Miami. The site is http://www.exquisitemiamiproperties,com.

Let me know what I can do to help you.

William Henderson
GREAT WEBSITE WILLIAM ...GOOD LUCK Julian just realize the prices in BrickeLl are only going to go up so now is the time for you to buy , prob. can find maybe a studio ....I am in the hallandale beach,hollywood beach ,sunny isles area and those prices are up a lot too.. let us know what the outcome of the search is
Flag Tue Sep 3, 2013
Julian
I can offer financing for condominiums in the Miami Dade County area.
Marco
Brickell is hot better buy now even lower priced condo units anywhere in few years the prices will be way higher so now is the time just read this article on Echo Brickell ..as Realtor in South Florida at Halprin Realty I tell my clients before was the time to buy ..now is the time not to buy or else might be too late ..
good luck ...any ?s contact me anytime realestateronald@yahoo.com or through here
I never want to be one to say something cant be done but I live in Brickell have been now for 3 years and the market is on fire. Inventory is scarce and demand is at an all time high.

Lets look at the numbers:
A 850 sqft unit at $130,000 is $152 a square food with new construction prices starting at 3-6 times that in the area makes this a difficult proposition.

When I first moved here to 1060 Brickell I was leasing a 1br 2bath loft with 20 ft ceilings for only $1500 a month. You can not find a studio in this building anymore for under that. My 2br which 2 years ago was $2100 not the market yields $2600.

To find a 2br in the Brickell area closer to the range you are looking, I would suggest looking in lower Brickell between 15th road and 25th road. There are some smaller older buildings that you still may be able to find good value in the remaining distressed sellers.

Hope this helps

William Betancourt
786-405-9983
broker@homesofvalorusa.com
Hello Julian,
There are many condos ib brickell ,let me know if i can help you find one. Please feel fre to contact me.
at : rmorot@bellsouth.net
Web Reference: http://www.rosiemorot.com

Lets look at the numbers:

Hope this helps

William Betancourt
786-405-9983
broker@homesofvalorusa.com
Flag Thu Apr 18, 2013