Home Buying in New York>Question Details

pnmsawhney, Home Buyer in New York, NY

looking for a church in nyc.

Asked by pnmsawhney, New York, NY Mon Nov 26, 2012

Answers

8
is there any particular reason why you want to buy an abandoned church? what about warehouses, parking lots,...?
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Nov 27, 2012
There's one on 79th between 1st and York. Best thing to do is to do a google search on Churches in manhattan based on zipcode and they should come up.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Nov 26, 2012
Hi Pnmsawhney,

Feel free to contact me to assist you with your search.

I can be reached at 646 926-0609

Looking forward to your reply,

Tasha Trice
646 926-0609
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Dec 2, 2012
Go to LoopNet and look under "Special Purpose."
looking to buy an abandoned church
Since the question appears under the home buying category, are you looking to buy, or simply locate a place of worship...
Pnmsawhney,
There are churches of every denomination in NYC. Your question is in the Home Buying category. If you have a neighborhood in mind, you can put one of the addresses you are considering in google maps and there is an option for you to find services. You can put in "church" and all the churches in the area will pop up. You can also google a combination of the neighborhood, "church" and the denomination and I'm sure you will get many selections.
There is a very large Gothic style church on 5th Ave. The name escapes me just now. Perhaps I should ask my friend Patrick, he's just a saint of a guy who went to Cathedral H.S. I coud also ask my friend Trinity who lives downtown on Church St. Good luck.