Home Buying in Niceville>Question Details

fpolous, Home Buyer in Niceville, FL

looking for a cash buy around or near niceville fla

Asked by fpolous, Niceville, FL Sat May 19, 2012

looking for 4b,2b, home near or around niceville i was born in fortwalton beach looking to now relocate back home. wanting best home i can find for the money. thank anyone for any help you can give us,.will be there from last week of may thru 2 week in june. sorry for all that may have lost homes it was no better here for many ( giving my home here to temp service as shelter for those in need.) frank

Did you ever move back to the area? I would be interested in hearing how everything went.
Welcome home!! You have truly have chosen a wonderful place. Two years ago we were in the same place you are. After over twenty years moving around with the military my husband and I decided to move back to where he grew up. It has been a great decision. Niceville has so much to offer as far as activities and community.
There are a variety of homes available in the Niceville area, from large custom homes to smaller condos. I would love to help you in your search. If interested, I can set you up to receive listing that meet your criteria. Please contact me if I can help.
Lynn Gauthier, Realtor
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 19, 2012
In addition to Karen's comments below, I'd love to show you some new construction that is easily within your criteria and only another 25-35 minutes from Niceville. Built by one of the area's best builders, these homes are first class and they do have available inventory. You can call, text or email me anytime to set up an appointment once you arrive in town, but I'd love to send you these listings for your perusal. Check me out at my website: http://BluewaterBayHomesOnline.com.

Lynn Bowling, Realtor
Keller Williams Realty Emerald Coast
4534 E John Sims Pkwy, Niceville, FL 32578
Ph or Text: 850.259.0448 Email: lynnbowling@cox.net
Hi Frank, the good news is all the homes in and around Niceville are "cash buys". The question we have to put back to you is how much "cash" are you willing to spend for your home. The are over 100 4 bdrm 2bath homes available on the market today in Niceville, so as we put in your criteria such as size/sqft, maybe year built, or garage, the number will come down significantly. And if the homes in Niceville/ValP are a little out of the price range you want to stay within, then we can consider the Fort Walton Beach area as well. And since you are from the area, you know we are only talking about 15-20 minutes away. Another thing to consider will be the time frame you are looking to actually be in place as well, as that will bear significantly on the homes you are considering. As you noted many have lost thier homes or have had to take a significant loss with a short sale, and there are a number of short sales on the market. And you can get great deals on Short Sales and Foreclosures, but there is a time factor. A foreclosure can take about 30 days while a short sale can take on average 90-120 days. So if your move plans are about 6 months out then a short sale should definitely be on your list of properties to consider.

Also to consider for your visit next week are the fact that many short sales are occupied, and may require 24-48 hours advanced notice before showing, so it would be a good idea if you can give the agent you'd like to work with an idea of what properties you want to view prior to your arrival so that he or she can make the necessary arrangements, and you can maximize your time here. Your agent will send you an advanced list of properties that match your criteria that you can view w/photos which will eliminate ones you definitely do not want to see, and enable them to narrow down the list of the properties you do like, and assist with a good course of action.

Wishing you the best and we look forward to seeing you back on the Gulf Coast.

Karen Butler, Military & Relocation Specialist 850-830-8780 Karen@KarenButler.com
SRES- Senior Real Estate Specialist
SFR- Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource
CDPE- Certified Distressed Property Expert
ABR- Accredited Buyer Resource
CNS- Contract Negotiation Specialist

If you would like a free market snapshot of the area visit me at http://www.FWBhomesforSale.com
Web Reference: http://www.KarenButler.com
Hello Fpolous,

I am a niceville agent with Coldwell Banker, and would be happy to assist you. If you can give me some idea of what price range you are in and what sort of home you want, I will send you some listings and we can discuss them so we can plot a plan of action when you arrive. You can also access the mls directly through my website listed below.

I look forward to speaking with you.regarding you upcoming househunting trip.

Myke Triebold, GRI, LMC, SFR, ABR
I will be happy to work with you and confident we can find you the right home at the right price. Give me a call at 770-827-6097 to discuss your needs. I look forward to hearing from you.