Home Buying in Pocono Pines>Question Details

Ralph April, Home Buyer in Sewell, NJ

looking for a buyers agent in pocono areas

Asked by Ralph April, Sewell, NJ Tue Oct 18, 2011

would like to visit area 10/22/23 and spend time understanding area..Looking for SF or condo.Price range is very broad and would consider it a second home/phase into retirement home.
Thnaks

Answers

4
I AM A BUYER'S AGENT AND HAVE MORE THAN 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE WITHIN THE POCONO MT. AREA. YOU CAN REACH ME @ 595-3177 OR EMAIL YOUR NEEDS TO keppy7@ptd.net. GLAD TO HELP.
Ralph,

Choosing the right buyers agent to represent you in a transaction is imperative!

Check out my blog article: "Where to find and How to Choose a Great Buyers Agent":
http://www.circadianrealty.com/lifecycles-blog/entry/1/12

I think this will help you get the representation you need!
I have a great agent for you. You can contact me via e-mail and I"ll give you her contact information.
beritkw@comcast.net

Sincerely, Berit Di Vito
Hi Ralph,

I'd be happy to help you in any way I can. I'm sure I could make some time to meet with you on the 22nd or 23rd at your convenience. I could e-mail you some listings in the mean time. Please contact me when you have a free moment. gillian.peterson@realpocono.com or 570-620-6999 (cell) 570-421-4693 (office).