Homesick, Home Buyer in 20910

looking for a buyer agent in in silver spring, area.

Asked by Homesick, 20910 Tue Apr 9, 2013

Answers

19
I would also recommend Piero for your home search.

Greg Myers
RE/MAX Realty Group
Dear Homesick,

Give Piero a call he knows the Silver Spring housing market.

Greg Myers
Re/MAX Realty Group
I know and have worked with Piero in the past and highly recommend him.When you are ready for financing options please keep me in mind as well.

Brent Mendelson
Senior Loan Officer
1ST Mariner Mortgage
O-240-235-5314
C-301-412-0259
F-240-235-8236
Bmendelson@1stMarinerbank.com
Lending in all 50 states
nmls#111407
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Apr 10, 2013
Hello Homesick,

I recommend Wayne Christopher and Piero Marinucci. I have over 25 years of experience in real estate and mortgage and can vouch that both of these gentlemen can handle your needs well.

If you have not been pre-approved by a lender, I would love the opportunity to run numbers for you. You can reach me on my cell phone 202 573-6035 or can go to my online lik: http://www.loansbycatherine.com.

Looking forward to helping you get the keys to your new home!

Catherine Purcell
Senior Mortgage Loan Officer
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation.
cell 202 573-6035
catherinep@fairwaymc.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 9, 2013
Hi Homesick, I know Silver Spring very well; in fact, I specialize in the Silver Spring market. Call me, I'm happy to talk through your plan with you.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 9, 2013
Lets start here. http://www.kensingtonareahomes.com. Get community info, market analysis, local schools, compare areas, and inside information about each neighborhood.

When looking for a buyers agent work with the best.
Please stop by one of my open houses to see if we connect. Our opens are found here on Trulia as well as http://www.pureenergyteam.com/open-houses.php
Hi Homesick!! Haven't heard from you in a while!! I can help you!! Contact me!!
Looking to buy in Silver Spring? Stop on by my Open House for a beautiful Cape Cod for sale in the Four Corners area this Saturday or Sunday between 1PM - 4PM at 501 Kerwin Road in Silver Spring MD 20901.
Best place to start is to hire an Exclusive Buyer Agent to represent you. EBAs represent home buyers only, and work to get you the best price and most favorable terms. You can go to NAEBA.org for a referral to an EBA in your area.

I'm an EBA and I wrote a book called "Buying a Home: Don't Let Them Make a Monkey Out of You". It will be the best $6 you've ever spent.

Best of luck!
Hello Homesick!

I would welcome the opportunity to become your buyer agent.

Silver Spring being north of Washington, DC has its benefits; especially, with Metro's Red Line which can get you into the city in minutes.

Silver Spring, MD is one of the most sought after communities in the area. Primarily because of its great restaurants, entertainment, friendly neighborhoods and growing businesses.

Let's get your search started so you can enjoy Spring/Summer in Silver Spring! I look forward to speaking to you!

Bridgette Chase
Associate Broker
Exit Bennett Realty
301.974.7110 | mobile
I can be a help to you. I have 20+ years experience in Maryland and Virginia , but my main focus is in montgomery county Maryland. Could you tell me what is that your are looking for in Silver Spring area?
Hi john,I wanted a house near silver spring 20910 and I want your help.
Flag Mon Jun 10, 2013
Hi John,I was looking for a house near silver sprig so it could be near my sons school in Takoma park middle school near 20910,and I want a medium house not that big not that small also I want it to be next people like a lot of neighbors next to it.
Flag Mon Jun 10, 2013
Dear Homesick,

I grew up in Silver Spring and have lived in the area most of my life. I know the neighborhoods and developments well and I also understand the dynamics of the Silver Spring real estate market.

The Silver Spring market is a busy, competitive one and I would love the opportunity to be your buyer representative, your advocate, to help you navigate. I will gladly furnish references should you decide for yourself to hire me!

Please contact me anytime at 301-807-6549 or at Bonnie.aubin@longandfoster.com.
I have lived and worked Real Estate in the Siver Spring area for 30 years. We are having a Real Estae seminar April 13 for anyone wishing to learn about the real estate market and current trends. Buyer agency and consultation is one of my specialities. Contact me at 301-807-5032 or email me at clifjam@msn.com
Hello Homesick,

Feel free to contact me so we can discuss what you are looking for in your next home. learn more about me at my site to make a determination if I am someone you may want to work with & you can search for homes with no hassle and obligation.
See what the homes in Silver Spring are being sold for. See the new school, community and crime info as well.
Register on the website.
http://www.kensingtonareahomes.com
Hi there,

You are wise to be looking for someone on your team to help you with your home purchase. I would be glad to help. Are you a first time home buyer? My office will be hosting a seminar for first time home buyers soon that you may find very helpful. Like Jessica before me said, different agents have different business styles, so it's always a good idea to interview at least 3 people to determine who you're most comfortable with.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have further questions.

Beryl Metzger
Remax Town Center
3o1-461-7923
bemetzger@gmail.com
Good evening! I know of a well reputable agent in your area. You can message me for her contact info or call me direct on my cell (443) 532-5254. I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening!

Leann Nagi
Email:MyMDRealtor@outlook.com
Web Reference: http://www.LeannNagi.com
Hello, I would be happy to assist. Is there anything in particular you are looking to find in a buyers agent? Different Realtors have different business styles, I would be happy to answer any questions you might have to determine if I would be a good fit. Feel free to send me a message or give me a call.