jsarsfield, Other/Just Looking in 15106

looking for a 3br 2bath in the Carnegie pa in move in condition

Asked by jsarsfield, 15106 Thu Mar 14, 2013

Answers

2
School district important? Some areas in 15106 are Carlynton, some are Scott Township which is Chartiers Valley. If you provide your budget requirements, I can check with our investors circle as well as the MLS listings
Bonnie
No school Dist is not important
Flag Mon Apr 22, 2013
Hello: I will be placing 408 Justus, Carnegie PA on the market around 4/15/13. Below is the description for the home. The house has1 full bath and 1 brand new half bath with 3 BR. Listing price will be $119,900. Stop by this weekend if you want to view the place. I will be there painting as the new carperting comes on Wednesday.

Easy to downtown! Close to Parkway/79! Brand new 1/2 bathroom, with 1st floor laundry, 95.5 % brand new York furnace and air conditioner, new wall to wall carpeting on 2nd floor and in living room, new paint through entire house, updated kitchen. Walk to west busway. Lots of living space. Fenced yard, deck with panoramic view. Detached garage.