Tom Kempton, Both Buyer and Seller in Eagle County, CO

looking for a 3b/2b/2g, 1700 to 2000 singlefamily home. samml yard. in nice neighborhood.

Asked by Tom Kempton, Eagle County, CO Thu Oct 8, 2009

wanting to relocate to grand junction. need nice neighborhood. notto much yard.. close to town, north side of town.

Answers

6
Hello Tom,
Are you still thinking of relocating to Grand Junction? Do you have any other questions? If you need help with anything let me know I'd love to help.
Sincerely ~ Andrea
Web Reference: http://www.AndreaHaitz.com
Hi Tom,
I am going to be putting my house on the market and it meets all your requirements. Our neighborhood is very nice...wonderful neighbors, a very safe place,and great views. If interested please email me at jlar27@yahoo.com and I'd be happy to send you pics and answer any questions. Thanks Jamie
Hello Tom,
All theses answers are great as well as the agents. I encourage you to interveiw at least a couple of agents to see who you click with. It is certainly a buyers market so you'll have pleanty to choose from. You'll need an agent that can help you narrow the houses down for you. Don't hesitate to call or e mail with any questions... we also have a Home Buyer search that can update you right away on homes that meet your criteria.

Sincerely ~ Andrea Haitz
Your wish is our comand! We do know of many homes that match your needs. Give us a call today and we will get started sending you the listings! How soon will you be here, so we can be prepared to show you around. Will also be able to find you a Local Lender who does have loans for these homes. Check us out at http://www.GJHomeSearch.com or give me a call at 970-250-1440
Your Home Team
Kathy Shipley
Nancy Baker
Bray Real Estate
Kathy's cell: 970-250-1440
Nancy's cell 970=270-0504
kathy@brayandco.com
Hi Tom! There are currently 230 homes in the north area of Grand Junction that meet your criteria! To help make it easier for you, I can help you pinpoint those that would best suit your needs. Because buying a home can seem overwhelming, a real estate professional can make it easier for you and relieve you of any worries you may have. I am available to assist you and have the perfect tool for out of area buyers to search for homes in our area. Please let me know how I can help! Good luck in your relocation. You will love Grand Junction! Shelly Christensen, Re/Max 4000, Inc. (970) 985-1525
I would be happy to help you find the perfect home you are looking for. We have several homes that meet that criteria. Please contact me as soon as you are able and I will get that information right out to you. You can reach me via email at joe@joereedsoldmyhome.com or cell phone 970-260-7725. I look forward to working with you soon!