Home Buying in Chalmette>Question Details

Erica Ory, Home Buyer in Metairie, LA

looking for Our Dream home in an area good to start a family at least 3 bed rooms and 2 bath rooms with backyard...Anyone know of any good ones??

Asked by Erica Ory, Metairie, LA Sun May 27, 2012

Answers

2
Hi Erica,
There are some great houses on the market but you have to be careful of the flood zone changes when you are looking. I have a great website you can use to check any property to see FEMA's projected flood map changes for that particular home. Also if you make under $74,900 a year there are a few programs that offer 100% financing! Please feel free to email me at heather@crescentcityliving.com and I can help you find the right home for you! I search ALL available properties for my buyers, even For Sale By Owners so you know you are getting the best possible deal out there! Happy Home Buying!!!
Are you looking in Chalmette specifically?
There are some really good opportunities to buy in Chamette and other areas in the metro area.
Email me at ian@iansellsnola.com specifics like your budget and timeframe and I can help you find what you desire.