Home Buying in Attleboro>Question Details

1965814, Home Buyer in Las Vegas, NV

looking for MFR income property in Attletboro. any agent can help me?

Asked by 1965814, Las Vegas, NV Wed Jan 26, 2011

Answers

5
If you need to know anything about Attleboro just give me a call. I live and work in Attleboro and get into most of the homes currently on the market. Call or email me with any questions, Good Luck!
We could help you. There are also some great opportunities in Worcester, MA. 9 Colleges & several major employers creating jobs. Works out great for an investment arena. It's an old mill city with literally several hundred multifamily properties 2-4 units at UNBEATABLE PRICES. Way to think Leverage! SMART!
Hi, we can most certainly help you out. Eric and I are both local to Attleboro and know the market here very well. We also own multi's here in Attleboro and North Attleboro and will be able to guide you to the best investment choice. You can e-mail us @ baystatehomesales@gmail.com and we can get started. Better yet, give us a call @ 508-838-3321 and we can narrow down the search to what you are looking for. Hope to talk with you soon.
Hello - I lie the next town over and know the top agents for this community. I have also helped with several mortgages for multi families in Attleboro. Please feel free to contact me 781-277-1792 or bouchermortgages@gmail.com
There are 31 multi-family listings on the market in Attleboro right now. What are you looking for specifically and in what price range? 617-340-3986; masha@preservationproperties.com