Home Buying in Wadeview Park>Question Details

Rachel, Home Buyer in 32806

looking at townhouse/condo and info states no HOA fee, what has to be done extra insurance or what since they are connected? address 112 E Esther St

Asked by Rachel, 32806 Sat Jan 15, 2011

Answers

6
Rachel, it's just a single lot in a nice old residential neighborhood in central Orlando on which was built a duplex in 2007. This area is full of duplexes and many date back 30 or 40 years. I know it seems like every place in Florida has an HOA, but that is rarely true of older neighborhoods. You and your neighbor will own the middle wall in common and that's it.

Ron, are you a Florida licensed real estate professional? Providing real estate services with out a license is a felony in Florida. Your profile gives no info and you are soliciting business here.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 16, 2011
Watch Dog Mark on the prowl.
Thank you
Need More Information? Please visit us @ http://topvaluesinorlando.com/

Mike Luzzo
Charles Rutenberg Realty
933 Lee Road, Suite 300
Orlando, FL 32810
Office: (407) 622-2122
Cell: (407) 222-4545
Fax: 407-442-0615
Hi Rachel,
The original listing shows HOA fees of $225.00 monthly back in 2007 . It's hard to believe in this economic climate that there would be none. This needs further review. If you are not working with another realtor and would like some help please email me @ ronp116@kw.com and I will assist you. Regards, Ron
This unit is no longer available for sale. May be that is why there is no further information on HOA fees. It is very unlikely that there will be no HOA fees in a condo.
Can not see how one might have a Condo and not have fees. Required by FS 718 to have reserves for replacing / repairing common area features.
I would verify that "no fee" status with the condo association or HOA whichever is applicable. Sometimes the agent doesn't know and puts none in error