Home Buying in Greenville>Question Details

scottcrisp, Home Buyer in Greenville, SC

looking at purchasing an investment property in Greenville, SC for rental purposes. Can someone recommend a good area? 2,3,or 4 beds.

Asked by scottcrisp, Greenville, SC Wed Jul 24, 2013

Answers

5
I currently receive 50-70 calls per day of tenants looking for homes for rent in several areas. I would like the opportunity to help you.
With a high demand in the rental market all around Greenville, there are very few places that would not be a good place to have a rental. You may also want to consider Spartanburg.
My niche market is working with investors. My broker is a full time investor and I help him conduct seminars about investing. I am also a vendor with Upstate Carolina Real Estate Investors Association, CREIA.

Determining your specific goals will help me guide you through the process of finding, funding, rehabbing if necessary, and renting a property. I can even help you with a Rent To Own scenario, which allows you to make more money and have less work.

Feel free to call me for more info and visit my website. iSellHousesUpstate.com
DHP Real Estate
864-06-5939
Its not hard to find a decent home to rent right not. I don't agree with A. Jones (broker) I am an investor and we great rental properties and know many who do. I would get into the best school district area. I would recommend Taylors ! Close to downtown, great schools, shopping, etc
Finding a home to rent is difficult right now, so most areas are going to be good. It depends on what price you want to stay in as to where would be the best place. I would advise at least a 3 bedroom home. You might want to look into some foreclosed properties as well. Like everyone else, I am available to help.
Currently I am working with an investor which has bought four rental properties in the Five Forks. All of the properties were leased within 4 days to 31 days from closing. Two of the rental properties have two year leases and one maybe converted to owner finance. I would recommend three to four bedrooms. Schools and location is very important for rentals. If you have any more questions, please feel free to email them to kschnezler@gmail.com. Good luck and I would like to earn your business.