Ashiq Mughal, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

looking a house close to sub way station sheap shead bay train station for my son he is pre qualified ASHIQ MUGHAL

Asked by Ashiq Mughal, Brooklyn, NY Tue Nov 19, 2013

Answers

4
Mr. Mughal: I notice that your son has already been pre qualified for the mortgage which is best to have before looking for home to buy. I am currently running promotion for borrowers who get mortgage through my company, which can save you quite a bit in costs &fees. In most cases my customers end up paying less than what they would pay in costs & fees compared to other lenders, with top notch service. When the time comes to apply for mortgage it may be worth your while to check with me. My contact information is given below.

Sanjeev Ahuja, NMLS #148731
Mortgage Broker
Home Funding LLC
110 Jericho Turnpike Ste 214
Floral Park, NY 11001
Direct Phone 917-517-2552
NYS Registered Mortgage Broker, Dept of Financial Services, Loans arranged through third parties (NMLS # 885573)
Dear Ashiq:

Feel free to contact me direct. I have been selling homes in Sheepshead bay since 1993, I will help you to find the best deal possible.

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales/ e-Pro Realtor
Fillmore Real Estate
Office: (718) 252-2000/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
Mr. Ashiq,
My name is Alex Robayo from Ideal Properties Group. I would love the opportunity to be able to assist you in your search for a property that will suit your needs. You could contact me at arobayo@idealpropertiesgroup.com, or contact me at (c) 917-600-7928 or (office) 718-840-2757.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Alex Robayo
Hi Ashiq - send me your direct email and your maximum and I will do some research for you.