Home Buying in Jacksonville>Question Details

Hunter66, Home Buyer in

locals plz help, how is the area- Avondale FL32205? thanx a lot,

Asked by Hunter66, Thu May 17, 2012

Answers

5
Avondale is a wonderful neighborhood. If you like historic homes in a neighborhood that is very walkable with lots of parks, shops & restaurants, you will love the area. It is part of the Riverside Avondale National Historic District. It was also named a top 10 neighborhood last year by the American Planning Association.

http://www.riversideavondale.org - this is the website for Riverside Avondale Preservation and has a lot of information about the neighborhood.

I specialize in the neighborhood and live in historic district as well. There is truly a lot to enjoy and feels like a real community. I'd like to tell you more about the area and everything it has to offer. Feel free to call or email.

David White, Realtor, GRI
Traditions Realty
904.349.5113, Davidsellsjax@gmail.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 17, 2012
Avondale is one of the Historic Districts in jacksonville, along with Riverside, St. Johns, and Springfield. There is also a Murray Hill Preservation Society as well as one in Mandarin, even though they are not designated as "Districts". Keep in mind that the 32205 zip code also covers properties in other areas, such as Murray Hill. I have a listing in Gillen that is 32205 which is the Murray Hill Region.

I specialize in obtaining down payment assistance for first time home buyers. Email me at bkgravitt@gmail.com if you would like more information on this.

I can also set you up with access to the MLS (multiple listing service) through Listing Book and an MLS portal if you are interested in searching for homes through the Realtors website.
it's a great, very quaint little area.

Avondale is an awesome area of Jacksonville. It has an Historic District, the shoppes of Avondale with great restaurants, it is close to 5 Points, it has an eclectic flair that is warm and inviting. You should Google Avondale Jacksonville as the links are just too many to list or go here for a brief description: http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/fl/jacksonville/avondale/#desc Let me know if you have any specific questions.

All the best
Charlie
Charlie Chorman - REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty
904-571-1358
yourrealtor@att.net
Avondale is wonderful area to live. Here are some links to lot of info about the Avondale area
http://www.metrojacksonville.com/article/2010-dec-shoppes-of…
If I can help you find a home please call or email me.
Brenda Waters, Realtor
Brendawaters@bellsouth.net
904 707-7077