Home Buying in 97338>Question Details

Naradafox, Home Buyer in Blodgett, OR

local real estate laywers in salem

Asked by Naradafox, Blodgett, OR Mon Jan 30, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Also, the Oregon State Bar Association will refer you to a local attorney for an in-office consultation for no more than $35. http://www.osbar.org/public/ris/ris.html#referral
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 30, 2012
Well it depends on what you need. Norm Hill is really good. He is with Martinis and Hill. Mark Shipman from Saalfeld Griggs is also excellent. Nate Boderman at Saalfeld is an associate who is good and cheaper since he isn't a partner yet.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Jan 30, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Oregon > Polk County > Dallas > 97338 > Home Buying in 97338 > Question
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer