Home Buying in Bullhead City>Question Details

juarez231, Home Buyer in Bullhead City, AZ

lease to own condos in bullhead city

Asked by juarez231, Bullhead City, AZ Fri Feb 7, 2014

Answers

2
We have a lease option program we call it Mortgage Alternative Program... This is how ours works...Minimum fico 500, 50% Debt to Income Ratio, 5% to 10% down, determined by your credit score... You find a home up to $2,000,000 that you would like to purchase... We will purchase that home for Cash... The lease payment is based on a 5% interest rate... You will have 6 years to exercise your option to purchase... The purchase price will increase 1% per year... We have a website that has a PowerPoint presentation that will give you all the details. http://www.shortsaleanalytics.com look under services.
or you can reach me at 858-945-1047.
Hi there, I'm Nikki Reagan, a Bullhead City real estate agent with Cinque Terre Realty.

At this time, there doesn't appear to be any Condos available with a lease option, but that doesn't mean it couldn't change! I'd be happy to keep an eye on the market for you and let you know as soon as something becomes available.

If you have other questions about real estate in Bullhead City, please feel free to give me a call at 702-493-0781, or visit me online at ReaganRealEstate.net