Home Buying in Jersey City>Question Details

gbulut, Home Buyer in New York

l am looking fixer upper single family house in Nj close to NYC, or in Bronx, Yonkers any advice would be greatly appropriated it thank you. 150K mx

Asked by gbulut, New York Wed Apr 24, 2013

Answers

4
I'm looking for a retirement house. I spend winters in the desert, so i want a place that's occupied while I'm gone. Want to look for a two family?

denis
Hi - I work extensively in Jersey City which has great commuting options to NYC. I'd be glad to talk to you and/or send you listings in your price range. Please contact me with your direct e mail and I can send you some listings that might work for you.
My suggestion would be to check out the REOs from Fannie Mae, you can have alerts set up by area
http://www.homepath.com/state/nj.html

I'm a NJ lender however if you have any questions about REOs or need a great real estate agent to work with I can recommend quite a few

Warm Regards,

Susan Paerels - NMLS: 340466
Sr. Loan Originator
Mortgage Associates - NMLS: 178928
36-42 Newark St. Suite 201
The Clam Broth Building
Hoboken, NJ 07030
Hey bulut - I have a bunch of inventory if you'd be interested. Tons of fixer uppers both single and multi family. Call me at 917.209.9391