Home Buying in 18301>Question Details

Jose Queipo, Home Buyer in Parkesburg, PA

just want to know if i would have to pay taxes on a house that we might buy for cash lets say a house that cost 69000.00 how much would i have to pay

Asked by Jose Queipo, Parkesburg, PA Wed Feb 5, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:


In PA Any real estate transfer. Is subject to a transfer tax.
Also you may have to pay a portion of the Real Estate tax at closing.
Transfer tax is usually split between buyer and seler( 1%. Each)
Your broker will prepare an estimate of your closing costs which will include all taxes and other closing fees.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 5, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer