Spiritofjc123, Home Buyer in Land O Lakes, FL

just need aerial view of property lines in my area.

Asked by Spiritofjc123, Land O Lakes, FL Fri Jan 11, 2013

Answers

3
Go onto google type in google maps at google maps type in your address then zoom in as desired. Or you can email me your address to Fred@homenet.us.com and I will email you the aerial.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 11, 2013
Go to Pasco County's website and you may be able to find the info you seek.

Otherwise a Realtor that is a member of the MyFlorida Regional MLS has access to IMAPP TAX and it will show an aerial view with property lines to give you a "basic rough" estimation of where the property lines are. The agent could email a link to you with the info.

If you need the exact lines for a legal matter, you will need to hire a surveyor.

Also if you're considering buying a property that is NOT a bank owned, the current owner may have a copy of their survey and may be able to give you a copy.

Hope this helps.

Alma
Alma Rose Kee, PA
Future Home Realty
813.244.9898
http://www.SoldOnTampa.com
Spirit, just be careful how you use a commercial picture of property lines. They're not very accurate, and therefore won't hold up in a court case. Instead, you should contact a surveyor for accurate information regarding where a property line is or is not.