Home Buying in Leominster>Question Details

amyblake19, Other/Just Looking in Leominster, MA

itsn't there programs for first time home buyers?

Asked by amyblake19, Leominster, MA Thu Apr 11, 2013

Answers

9
Ask your lender, they will be familiar with your area.
Hi amy Im krysten I work for Central Mass Real Estate In Leominster. Please feel free to contact me to talk about the many programs that are available to you.
kbunting@centralmass.com
Amy- The first place to start is with a mortgage broker so you understand the monies involved in purchasing your first home. Some towns have grants for down payment assistance. But in general there are programs with as little as 3 or 3.5% down to take advantage of.

If you need recommendations for mortgage bankers call me. I would be more then happy to help.
Find someone local (in MA) to help. Make sure you feel comfortable with them and that they have been in the business for some time. There are many programs out there for first-time buyers, national, state and local programs. Check with a realtor in the towns that you are looking in. They will also be able to refer you to someone they trust. There are also many down payment assistance programs which will help with down payments and closing cost. They are used in conjunction with other programs and not necessarily a "First Time Buyer program". The bottom line is consult a lender you have confidence in and they will show you the options that exist for you in the towns that you are looking
Yes and some very good programs. First step is to gather objective information and more objective information because the second step is one of the most critical in the process. Choosing your loan officer and lender. critical choice. Consulting with an experienced ethical loan officer who works for a lender that offers all of the loan types for first time home buyers will produce your options, and either produce a loan now or establish an effective plan that will produce your loan as soon as possible. Check out the article, Consultation Interviewing Loan Officers, and the two articles on credit repair as well as the article about the legitimate no money down options for first time home buyers, @ Your-Road-Home.com. Also be sure and read article #9 about the MCC tax credit. The best tax credit ever and available. I am receiving emails from people explaining they are having difficulty finding lenders who are familar with the tax credit. If you interview a loan officer and they don't recommend the MCC move on to your next consultation. Email me if you need help. You will also find a link to your state’s agency for assistance and grants for first time home buyers and most of the agencies are familar with the MCC.
Best of Luck, Stephen Webber

Web Reference: http://Your-Road-Home.com
There are many options. too many to list but call or email.
Yes there are a few options that are available to 1st time home buyers.

Going shopping for a mortgage. It may seem backwards to shop for a mortgage before you shop for the house, but there are several reasons for doing this. Shopping for a mortgage will also help if you can get “pre-approved” for the amount you’d like to borrow. This means the lender has looked over your credit and financial statement and agreed to lend you the money. Sellers like pre-approved buyers because there’s less risk the deal won’t go through. First, you’ll find out how much you can borrow, which has a lot to do with how much house you can buy.

Whether you’re, buying, or building your dream home, you have a lot riding on your decision. Market conditions and mortgage programs change frequently, and I welcome the opportunity to serve your needs with quick and accurate real estate financing advice. I have the expertise and knowledge to help you determine the absolute best loan program to meet your objectives. Get my top 25 Questions for FREE that you should be asking your lender before you choose them to secure a mortgage. If you are already working with a lender, don’t be shy to give me call so I can price the same mortgage for you with less cost. What do you have to loose but your money?

Ensuring that you make the right choice for you and your family is my ultimate goal. And I am committed to providing my customers with mortgage services that exceed their expectations.. As always, you may contact me anytime by phone, fax or email for personalized service and expert advice.

I look forward to working with you!

Lowell Sterling
Mortgage Banker
NMLS# 968898
LSterling@englending.com
16800 N. Dallas Pkwy, Suite 290 | Dallas, TX 75248
Office: 972-646-2411 | Cell: 214-418-7022 | Fax: 214-614-4637
Bank of England /dba ENG Lending: NMLS# 418481
Amy I live and work in Leominster - please call me and I can get you hooked up with a local lender. 978-337-1237.

j
depending on what town you are looking at buying in downpayment assistance might be available. Let me know what town or towns you are looking to buy in and I will let you know what would be available.

Jim D
617-529-9007