Now Disinter…, Home Buyer in 63107

it's no wonder homes don't sell? As one looking to buy, nobody contacts you back. Think I'll buy a lexus & continue to rent.

Asked by Now Disinterested, 63107 Thu Jun 30, 2011

Will sign a new lease. Good luck sellers, you will need it. Realtors are loafing daily. There are interested buyers that become disinterested because realtors are loafers!

Answers

13
Alan May’s answer
the few Realtors you contacted deserve your disdain for not calling you back.

but for those few there are hundreds who'd be happy to talk to you. Try again.

or, if you insist, Lexus is a great car.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 30, 2011
Alan May, Real Estate Pro in Evanston, IL
Be strong. Continue the search.
Owning a car cannot compare to owning a home. I guarantee you that your shiny new Lexus will depreciate the minute you drive it off of the lot but with good guidance and some discrimination you can make an investment in your future that will reward you if you buy a home.
I've heard this complaint before from both buyers and sellers. As in any industry there are those who excel and try their hardest to be there for each and every person who comes there way and some that just don't have the skills for this particular field. As you've seen since your post there are many of us who work with integrity and speed. Though a Lexus is a great car if it were me I'd put those lease payments into something I can call my own and hold on to long term. If you are still considering purchasing I am happy to talk to you and help guide you through the process. Hope you have a wonderful day. I can reached at 314-504-7903.
Sorry to hear about your bad experience but you can tell from all the responses that there are plenty of agents in St. Louis ready and willing to help you. My last client was actually my local Starbucks barista who happened to mention she really wanted to buy this art deco house that was a foreclosure, but the agent whom she originally contacted was not returning her phone calls. Fine by me, I wrote up a contract for her and she just closed on that house earlier today! Situations like these are unfortunate for buyers (or sellers) but great opportunities for agents like myself who are willing to go the extra mile. If you are still interested in buying, give me a call at 314-452-8211.
Web Reference: http://DanBrassil.com
Wait another year to buy, prices are declining. Buy the Lexus and plan a nice vacation. Good Luck
As if.

Well, you got a response this time. Happy driving.
It can be very frustrating to not get a response to an inquiry, but not all realtors are loafing around. We are out previewing property, showing property, and / or listing property which requires us to be out of the office quite extensively. If the agent you inquired to does not have new technology in communications such as a smart phone it is hard to know when a call or email comes in. We use the best and latest in iphones and real estate apps to ensure we are available. If you have an agent working for you as a buyers agent, you will find you have a positive working relationship and an advocate to respond when you need them. Find the best in your market and commit to them as you are asking them to commit to you. Being a loyal buyer brings out the best in most agents.
It is unfortunate that you were not contacted in sufficient time to meet your needs. Keep in mind only a small number of agents in this area actually receive inquiries thus making it potentially a longer wait for you than if you were to take direct action. As for any continued interest you may have in purchasing a home, let me suggest that you contact realtors that have listings in your specific area of interest. It is always best to work with an agent who knows the homes and values and in some cases some of the people in the area where you wish to live. Their insight and neighborhood perspective will go a long way to making your search for a home more enjoyable.
You may want to start with: Judy McCray with Coldwell Banker Gundaker 314-351-6005 or Robert L Henson with Brown-Kortkamp Realty 314-367-4709 or Lawreene Henderson with Rogers Realty, LLC 314-656-1438.
I hope this helps. Good Luck!!
Sorry you've had that experience. Check out my MLS access before you rent...If you want help in Chesterfield, I do not loaf... http://www.WestStLouisCountyHomeFinder.com

Dana Tippit REMAX 314-651-9900
I am not sure who you are calling. That is a shame. We would be happy to help you because I have had a Lexus and it did not come with a basement. You can't live in it.
I would suggest that you look for an Exclusive Buyer Agent. They only work for the Buyer in a real estate transaction and don't have the luxury of sitting back and waiting for a buyer to come to them. Now, I'm not saying that ALL Listing Agents are this way, but I can see that you're frustrated with your experiences with those you have tried to contact.
So sorry - I did not see your questions - believe me, we work very hard. We just cancelled a weekend at the lake because a client just called and wants to see 14 houses this weekend. I usually send an answer within minutes of questions on this website if it pertains to real estate in the St. Louis area. Please resubmit your question. Bridget Wynn of Hartman & Wynn, Realty Executives of St. Louis 314-374-3278
Web Reference: http://hartmanandwynn.com
yes, true. sadly so. good luck housing market. you will need lots of good luck!!!