Home Buying in Miami Shores>Question Details

Vane, Home Buyer in North Bay Village, FL

is worth registering with Realty trac if i wanna purchase a foreclosure home?

Asked by Vane, North Bay Village, FL Sun May 8, 2011

Answers

7
No. No. A hundred times no.

First, those property descriptions are NOT listings. They're advertisements to get you to sign up with/subscribe to RealtyTrac. Many of those properties aren't available. They've never been available. They never will be available. Other properties have long since been sold.

Second, why pay for questionable information when you can get accurate information for free? Any Realtor can provide the same information as RealtyTrac . . . except it'll be accurate.

Don't do it.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Don, is on the NOSE on this, except NO one thousand times.

Buying a home with out Realty Trac is like buying a home with using a Harmonica.

John
Dont waste your money or time. Find a Realtor Specializing in your area and they can help you find a property.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 9, 2011
Vane:
Don't waste your money or your time. Realty trac provides half-info and not up to date. I once subscribed to their service for agents and ended up breaking my membership because what they promised was never delivered. Worst part, I got calls all the time from buyers like you asking about specific listings in the RT website and my response was always "not acurate, not available, old information, etc."....not the service my clients or I deserved.

Find a local agent and ask them to give you access to their customer MLS feed. It is a free service, and you will be able to see every home in foreclosure or short-sale hitting your local market, with info updated every 30 minutes. Yes, that is a free service from your local Realtor.

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon May 9, 2011
Vane,

Just find a realtor in the area you are interested in and they would be happy to send you listings that are foreclosures. Good Luck!!

Devi Pokhoy
407-227-3886
dpokhoy@hotmail.com
I work mith many investors who prefer to let my team do all the
Keep in mind that RealtyTrac's information may not always be accurate and oftentimes can be misleading--you could be looking at a lis pendens property--notice of default--or some other fees; some of those properties may not be for sale yet, and some may never be, if the default is satisfied by the owner; if interested in foreclosures, for accurate and free information, consider working with an agent of your own.