Home Buying in Lansdowne>Question Details

Junise Saints, Home Buyer in 19082

is 159 w plumstead, lansdowne still on the market?

Asked by Junise Saints, 19082 Wed May 12, 2010

Hi Junise,

I actually live right down the street from the 159 W. Plumstead property(!), but unfortunately it's no longer on the market :( The good news :-)) is that there are several homes in Lansdowne, currently on the market for sale and, while I'm sure that you were excited about the potential of the 159 W. Plumstead property, I'm 100% certain that we could work together toward finding a comparable home for you in the neighborhood. As I mentioned, I'm not just a Real Estate Agent, I actually live in the neighborhood- Lansdowne is place that my family calls home :-)) so I would love to further assist you with your search. My e-Mail is sjsams@kw.com and you can also reach me anytime on my cell phone at (484) 682-3256. Whatever you decide, I wish you tons of luck and look forward to passing you on the streets of Lansdowne as a neighbor!!

Kind Regards,
Sean J. Sams
Real Estate Agent (Keller Williams Real Estate- Media Office)
Unfortunately this house is no longer on the market. However, there are other properties in the same area that are poised for sale. If you would like to discuss your search with me, I would be more than happy to assist you. My email adress is brianffletcher@gmail.com and my number is 610-312-3158.

Thank You,
Brian Fletcher
Lincoln Realty