Home Buying in Ann Arbor>Question Details

hollyandherb…, Other/Just Looking in Ann Arbor, MI

is this still available? 1425 Addington Ln

Asked by hollyandherbunny, Ann Arbor, MI Wed Mar 20, 2013

Answers

4
Go to http://www.SalineRealty.com for more great listings and info on this property.

1425 S. Addington was listed for both Lease and for Sale and it is currently marked CCS, which means it is under contract but could possibly be seen depending on whether or not the office and owner still want to show it, but any offer you make will only be used as a back-up offer at this point.

Let me know if you would like for me to call the agent/office and inquire into showings.

Thank you, my contact information islisted below,

HAIG
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com
According to the MLS the sellers have accepted an offer on the home- I know the listing agent for this one so let me know if you'd like me to contact them to see how strong the offer is.

No, this property is under contract to be sold. If you'd like a list of the condos in and around that area that are available just respond or email me at ryanrealtors@gmail.com. We're happy to help or answer any questions you may have. -Maryann & Michael Ryan