Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Yisel Chong, Home Buyer in Miami, FL

is this single house still for sale, does it qualify for FHA? 12455 SW 28th St Miami, FL 33175, please let me know thank you

Asked by Yisel Chong, Miami, FL Fri Mar 8, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3111328249-12455-SW-28th-St-M…

Answers

5
Nereida Figueroa’s answer
Yisel

As per listing, No FHA. Selling in a short sale. Comparables show above the listing price.
Need advise in how to find properties qualifying thru FHA. Please call me at 305 519-3199
You can contact the listing agent who will be able to help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an agent, just click on the yellow button on the property's Trulia listing and you will be able to start a dialogue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if I can help with anything else. I am happy to be a resource for you. Good luck with the search!

Ali, Trulia Voices Community Manager
Hello there, Yes this property is still available as of today but it is cash only.
Yisel, I thought that by now you would have gotten in touch with one of the Realtors that have replied to your previous questions here on Trulia. Call one of us and save the time to ask questions about a particular property every time you find one on line. We will search for you, we will know by reviewing the full MLS sheet which Buyers do not have access to, if the Seller of the property is willing to accept an offer subject to FHA financing. This will be so much easier on yourself...it will not cost you anything.
Hello Yisel,

This house is a short sale and the bank is only accepting cash to close.

If you need anything else, please feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,

Pablo Torres
AF Realty, LLC
786-205-6988
pabtorres@aol.com
http://www.miamibuyproperties.com